Qualification and Experience:
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Worker Characteristics:
PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES :-
We are looking for a Java Developer with experience in building high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade applications and also looking for ETL Tester.
We have Java Programmer opening for Mysore location near Rameshwar Circle.
Candidate located at Karnatak or Mysore preferred.
Find below brief JD .
Skills required: Technical – Core Java, JDBC, JSP/Servlet, Struts 1 (Struts 2 desired), J2EE, Any DB (MSSQL/MySQL/Oracle)
Job Description: Will be leading a team of at least 4 technically. Involves in technical training of the team. Should be able to understand Detail design and able to create Detail design documents.
Terms and conditions of employment:
Selected candidates will have to submit Original Document to the Company, valid for a period of One (1.0) year.
Employee’s commitment of working for the company will be for the minimum period of One(1.0) year after confirmation ......
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Worker Characteristics:
Duties and Responsibility
Education : Requires B.Tech or M.Tech degree from premier institution with 60% or above in 10th, 12th, graduation and PG.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
We have opening for Java with web services for Chennai location.
Interested candidates please walkin with your updated resume to the given below address
Technologies worked on:
Candidate should be able to do the designing, development and maintenance of the application.
Designation : JuniorTester - Functional testing
Below Details Mandatory:
We are inviting JAVA professionals who can join Syntel immediately for Chennai / Bangalore / Hyderabad locations
JRD SYSTEMS Bangalore hiring for Java J2ee developer/ Senior Developer /Lead/ Architects (Initial work location will be Bangalore and Proven talents will be processed for USA on H1B Visa) - (Face to Face interview on 20th Aug 2016 in Bangalore)
Only Male candidates are preferred....
1. Aptitude Test
2. Technical and HR Interview
1. SSC Marksheet
2. HSC/Diploma Marksheet
3. Graduation & Post Graduation all yearsí mark sheets
4. Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
5. 2 photographs
If you have passion for building great applications and want to work on latest Cloud technologies, you are the right person for this job !
This job is to develop, enhance, manage our product called SynQ powered by Informatica (www.synq.cloud) that integrates ServiceNow with other applications.
You will be part of the core development team. You will not only develop this product but also would be responsible for POCs, customer demos, product roadmap etc.
You will be learning the core technologies that are related to this product - Java, Informatica Cloud SDK, Informatica Cloud Platform, ServiceNow.
You will also be learning how to integrate with other applications, systems like Salesforce, Workday, Jira, TFS, Sharepoint and many others.
You will be working very closely with Sales teams, Support teams etc.
Experience Required between 3 - 6 Years
Good architecture experience with respect to Java and ServiceNow technologies
Should be capable of providing solutions to complex technical challenges
Should be able to review the architecture of a running application and come up ......
Interface with our product managers, product area architects and jointly drive the development of service portfolio for Network provisioning, subscriber APIs, Networking Web services and any other portfolio added in future
Required Technical Skills:
Candidate should be BE/ B.Tech or MCA with excellent knowledge of the Core Java, Android SDK, API, XML, JSON, SQL Databases. Understanding of HTTP and REST web services. Deployment and management of the applications with the GoogleApp Stores.
Candidate should be BE/ B.Tech/ M.Tech or MCA with 2 to 3 years of experience in Software Testing. Need to have Test Development knowledge on MS Dos Mandatory, Scripting and Creating batch files....
Candidate should be Any Graduate with 3 to 6 years of experience in Manual Testing, Creating Test Plans, Scripts, and Test cases. Exposure in automation testing is an added advantage. Should have good experience in Agile view and goodcommunication skills...
Note:Please send in your updated resume to Jagan.Pamu@zenmonics.com at the earliest along with following details
Essential Roles and Responsibilities:
Please bring the following documents:
We have immediate positions open for JAVA Developer
Note - Walkin Interview on 11th June from 10 AM...
1. Extensive Java and J2EE development experience
3. In depth knowledge and experience of working with Spring, Hibernate, Struts2, Maven,ANT, SQL, XML.
4. User Interface Design Frameworks (i.e. STRUTS, Spring MVC, and JSF)
5. RDBMS (Oracle, MSQL)
6. Excellent problem solving, design, coding and debugging skills
7. An ability to quickly and effectively understand and translate product and business requirements into technical solutions whilst adhering to the agreed specification
1. Minimum 3+ year experience in developing enterprise application using JAVA/J2EE platforms
2. Bachelor's degree, preferably in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related technology field.
3. High energy levels, self-motivated, positive attitude and pleasing personality.
4. Effective communication and interpersonal skills to be able to establish rapport with people at all levels
5. Capacity to remain focused with task at hand as well as multi-tasking.
6. Strong sense of ownership for assigned tasks and willingness to go the extra mile when needed.
7. Understanding of Object Oriented concepts, design patterns, and modern application frameworks
8. Knowledge and experience of software development processes and methodologies
Should have web application support experience and hands on .Java, J2EE, Database Oracle 11.x., WebSphere application server, UNIX shell scripting ,
Should have good communication skills
Currently we are looking for Java experienced Professionals.
Hands on development experience in Java/J2EE Technologies with Spring/Hibernate/Struts Framework.
Candidate should have good communication & interaction skills.
Eligibility Criteria :
1.BE/B.Tech/MCA/M.Sc/MS with minimum 3 years of relevant experience post Qualification IT- Experience.
2.Bsc Graduates with minimum 4+ years of relevant experience post qualification IT Experience.
3.Only Full Time courses would be considered.
4.Consistent academic records Class X onwards (Minimum 50%)
5.Candidate who have attended TCS interview in the last 6 months need not apply.
Mandatory documents to be carried:
1. TCS Online Application Form
2. Updated Resume
3. One Photograph (passport size)
4. Original and Copy of Government Photo ID Proof (PAN Card / Driving License / Passport)
5. Last 3 months pay-slip
6. Latest Compensation Letter
7. Relieving Letter for Current Company (if applicable)
8. Experience/Service Certificates for all previous employment and appointment letter for current organization,
clearly mentioning the Joining & Release dates
9. Class 10 Mark-Sheet
10. Class 12 Mark-Sheet
11. UG Mark-Sheets & Degree Certificates
12. PG Marksheet & Degree certificates
Walkin Time : From 09:30 AM to 1.00 PM...
Interested candidates send an updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with below details
Please carry a hard copy of resume along with you mentioning the following details:
If you are interested please come to our office at below mentioned address for interview....
To develop solution components targeted for worldwide users. This covers complete development life-cycle from product definition (in cooperation with product owners and architects) to design, implementation, documentation and testing within the team as well as taking maintainability, performance, scalability into account.
To write/review design, functional specifications and/or programs by following software development methodology. To resolve application/functionality issues in the software.
Job Functions (Strategic, Operational, People and Financial responsibilities) :-
* Design and implement new product offering solution components/applications or enhancements based on input from Market Offerings.
* Interface with our product managers, product area architects and jointly drive the development of product portfolio
* Architect, design and implement solutions/applications for a worldwide user basis
* Develop solutions as required to achieve the delivery targets
* Provide Level 3 support on production issues in concerned areas
*Interface and communicate with architect/developers/tester peers to support the end to end solution
* Continuous optimization of the solutions/applications landscape to improve its effectiveness, reduce cost and ensure productivity to match market demand.
Required Technical Skills:
Java Advanced level
Design Principles Advanced level
3-5 years of experience working in Core Java
Working knowledge on Multi-threading
Working knowledge on Collections
Strong in data structures concepts
Subscribe with us, to get jobs to your inbox