Latest Job Openings/Walkins
- Jobs Last Update On 27-October-2016
1 - 4
- Develop test cases using standard methodologies and techniques
- Execute test cases on software build in different testing environments
- Understanding of SDLC process and responsibilities of manual/automation testing
- Understanding project requirements, use cases and functional specifications
- GUI, functional testing and automation of web and desktop based applications by applying latest techniques in test automation
- Mobile (iOS and Android) functional and testing and automation; Mobile application compatibility testing across devices, OS and browsers.
- Develop documentation for testing and automation
- Develop and enhance test automation framework and platform using automation tools
- Design, develop, maintain automation scripts and apply the latest techniques in test automation; e.g., data-driven testing, keyword driven testing, etc.
- Logging defects and troubleshooting issues
- Good communication skills, analytical skills and logical thinking
- Work proactively to constantly improve quality of the application
- Perform other testing-related duties as required
- Testing web-based applications preferably from the financial domain.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Strong Understanding of SDLC and role of a QA Analyst.
- Strong Understanding of software testing techniques and tools.
- Candidate need to take care of quality by comparing the deliverables (in Word/Excel/PDF output) with the help of Survey data & specification provided in a file by client.
- candidate first require to understand the objective of the study and sync same with output while doing quality testing & report the discrepancy found.
- It is not a SOFTWARE TESTING profile.
Eligibility Criteria :-
- Any Graduate
- 50% & above in 10th, 12th & Graduation
- No gap or drop in academics
- Good hands on basic computers (MS Word & Excel)
- Sound logical ability
- Proficient in excel
- Good command over English language (understanding & written skills)
- Shifts: Rotational Shift
- To monitor, evaluate calls and identify areas of opportunities.
- Provide complete, accurate, timely documented feedback on every evaluation.
- To track and compile issues identified while call evaluation.
- Comply with Call Monitoring procedures with 98% of accuracy and 100% of productivity.
- Complete daily/weekly/monthly assigned number of evaluations.
- Attend monthly review call with HOD.
- Provide Management with reports on evaluations completed as and when requested.
- Assist in business/process improvement by adding value to the organization/client
Knowledge & Skills :-
- The desired applicant should possess excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Should be able be apply analytical skills, judge and rate associates.
- The applicant should possess strong Email handling skills.
- Good knowledge of the web applications and their functioning (Internet & Search Engines).
- Basic knowledge of MS Office/ Excel
- Six Sigma will be an added advantage
Upload Your Resume To get Hired into Top Companies
Subscribe with us, to get jobs to your inbox