This position of Deployment Associate is to manage end-to-end delivery of IP services which includes commercial and technical validation. The key role would be proactively managing delivery of services through commercial orders until submitted to billing which includes close interactions with different partner performing different task and actionable adhering to defined process. Reporting the progress and roadblocks proactively on timely basis.
- Learn to validate the quality of the input data for the customer request including quality, presence of design and availability of capacity and highlight any issues.
- Check and validate the product delivery components of the project plan and related orders
- Engage on equipment and component ordering requirements with both the local and the central ordering facilities
- When applicable, perform order validation with the local customer contact at delivery location.
- Ensure data accuracy in Client Deployment ordering and provisioning tools
- Become the primary point of contact towards the customer or any of its representatives in regards to the Service deployment activities of valid orders.
- Drive execution of Client internal or external partners involved in the delivery of the orders to secure the delivery targets
- Maintain effective operational contact with all 3rd parties and suppliers involved in delivering services and manage mobilization of resources to resolve problems
- Become aware of typical installation problems and prevent against them through effective order management.
- Learn to chair all service ......