Ecommerce development using Magento is very promising and upcoming trend of IT industry. We at Webicules Technology, have well established vertical for ecommerce development using Magento and other similar tools. For current and future ecommerce projects, we are expanding our team. We are looking for regular and full-time Magento Developer who are well versed in Magento development. The job description (JD) is given below.
Designation : Senior Software Engineer (Ecommerce – Magento) / Software Engineer (Ecommerce – Magento)
Educational Qualifications: Technical graduate or post graduate – B.Tech. (Computer Science/Information Technology), BCA/MCA/MSc. (IT)
Work Experience: 1-2 years of relevant experience as Magento Developer for Software Engineer (Ecommerce – Magento); and 2-4 years’ relevant experience as Senior Magento Developer for Senior Software Engineer (Ecommerce – Magento)
Essential Requirements for Magento Developer:
Develop, test and maintain www.volivesolutions.com and other web apps in PHP and Codelgniter Deal with a high growth challenging and dynamic environment Collaborate with others in solving new and existing technology challenges Work with minimal guidance; be proactive/ resourceful in problem solving
Take pride in delivering quality applications; be a team person and win with the team
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Functional Area: IT Software - Client/Server Programming
Interview Timing - At 2 PM
Interview - 1 Technical Interview and 1 HR interview.
Nature of Job - Software Development, Mobile App Development,
Salary - Rs. 5000/month for 6 months and Salary will be increased based on performance
Skills required -
1.Good Communication Skill, Good Technical knowledge in C & C++
2.Very good attitude
Attendees - Any Department and Any Degree Students
(Arrears accepted) - 2016/2015/2014 Batch accepted.
website : www.kaashivinfotech.com
Venue : X41, 5th Floor, shivanandha Building
2nd Avenue, Anna nagar, Chennai -40
Kaashiv InfoTech Management.
- Experienced in developing web applications internet technologies using PHP, MySQL, Apache
- Knowledge in any MVC Frameworks, like CakePHP, Django, Code Ignitor, Symphony
- Expertise in any major Content Management Systems (Drupal / Joomla / Magento / Wordpress)
Candidate should possess strong technical capabilities in Magento, PHP and other open source Technology.
-Development of technology framework, code as per the standards, configuration management, etc.
-Proficiency to handle complex and quality demanding jobs.
-Ability to work with multiple teams on multiple projects simultaneously.
-Analyze Technical requirements for the project requirements and do the necessary R&D.
-Minimum two years of experience in Magento Development
-Developed & managed e-commerce websites, web apps using Magento.
-Must have the ability to develop Magento Modules and Customization, Extension Development.
-Should have strong knowledge of OOPS, MVC architecture.
-Developed Magento plug-in/modules.
-Strong PHP, MYSQL, OOPS and RDBMS concept.
-Should have good Communication skills.
-Should have technical bent of mind
-Should have problem solving, prioritizing tasks, multi tasking abilities
-Should be able to understand and handle tasks independently.
-Ability to work to deadlines & as a team member :
Desired candidate will possess exceptional knowledge in below areas.
• Strong Knowledge of Core PHP-MySQL programming.
• Must be good in Object Oriented Programming.
• Should have experience in creating MySQL queries.
• Strong Experience in WordPress. Candidate must have knowledge of customizing WordPress plugin and customization of code in WordPress.
• Good sense of what is required for great user interface.
• Good knowledge of working with FTP and Control Panel of servers and MySQL database.
• Strong knowledge in frameworks like Zend, Code Igniter or CakePHP is a plus.
• Working knowledge of Joomla, Drupal, Magento and OpenCart would be an added advantage.
• Knowledge in developing HTML5, CSS3, and responsive web portals
• Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new bold ideas.
• Should be able to perform timely evaluation of new technologies and methodologies.
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
• Take complete responsibility and ownership of the projects from start to end
• Part of core technical leadership of website operations
• Develop & suggest responsive coding best practices
• Lead documentation and back end process
• Ensure website up-time, interface monitoring
Manages multiple projects concurrently: provides work plans, schedules, project estimates, resource plans and status reports on a regular basis.- Develops definition of project scope, goals and deliverable as per client's need.
Note: Work Timing: 2:30 PM to 11:30 PM (Cab Facility Available)....
Please bring your updated resumes.
If you have queries, Please Contact below details :
Walkin Time - Between - 11am to 6pm...
Subscribe with us, to get jobs to your inbox