- Experienced in developing web applications internet technologies using PHP, MySQL, Apache
- Knowledge in any MVC Frameworks, like CakePHP, Django, Code Ignitor, Symphony
- Expertise in any major Content Management Systems (Drupal / Joomla / Magento / Wordpress)
Please bring your updated resumes.
If you have queries, Please Contact below details :
• Strong Knowledge of Core PHP-MySQL programming.
• Must be good in Object Oriented Programming.
• Should have experience in creating MySQL queries.
• Strong Experience in WordPress. Candidate must have knowledge of customizing WordPress plugin and customization of code in WordPress.
• Good sense of what is required for great user interface.
• Good knowledge of working with FTP and Control Panel of servers and MySQL database.
• Strong knowledge in frameworks like Zend, Code Igniter or CakePHP is a plus.
• Working knowledge of Joomla, Drupal, Magento and OpenCart would be an added advantage.
• Knowledge in developing HTML5, CSS3, and responsive web portals
• Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new bold ideas.
• Should be able to perform timely evaluation of new technologies and methodologies.
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
• Take complete responsibility and ownership of the projects from start to end
• Part of core technical leadership of website operations
• Develop & suggest responsive coding best practices
• Lead documentation and back end process
• Ensure website up-time, interface monitoring
Detailed Eligibility :
Research and develop leads based on Target Verticals, Size, revenue and location
Research for Business Intelligence and update leads with information on the company, trigger events such as Mergers &Acquisitions and any other relevant available data
Communicate company products and services via phone/email/social-media and build relationships in order to uncover prospect needs
Ensure follow-up by passing leads to sales team with calls-to action, dates, complete profile information, sources, and so on.
Where necessary, support marketing efforts such as trade shows, exhibits, and other events.
Make outbound follow-up calls to existing customers via telephone and email cross-sell and up-sell.
Handle inbound, unsolicited prospect calls and convert them into sales.
Overcome objections of prospective customers.
Appropriately communicate brand identity and corporate position.
Follow up on warm leads to generate sales opportunities and with prospects post sales visits
Build and ......
Subscribe with us, to get jobs to your inbox