The selected intern(s) will work on following during the internship:
- Train / Retrain the App identified users and enable them to use it independently
- Identify and understand concerns & problems faced by the users and report them for timely action
- Provided suggested solutions as per training
- Resolve differences and misunderstanding about App usage, process, etc.
- Maximize user engagement through effective training
Note: Available to join immediately
Carry a copy of CV and 2 passport size photographs
Note : The below candidates need not apply.
· Interacting with Journal’s Editorial board members, doctors and Researchers
· Proofing and Copyediting documents
· editing process by fixing any grammatical, punctuation and spelling errors
We are looking for potential candidates with strong communication skills and who are willing to build a better career, where you will have an opportunity to work with the best researchers and scientists from across the globe.
All aspiring candidates with relevant academic background and good communication skills are requested to send their Updated CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Title: Back Office Executive
Work Location: Gurgaon
Salary: 1.65 Lacs Per Annum to 1.93 Lacs Per Annum + Monthly performance linked
Any Commerce Graduate(B.Com/ BBA/ MBA/ M.Com)
Fresher (Only Female Candidates)
Good Communication Skills (both verbal & written)
Good Typing Speed
Basic knowledge of the Microsoft Office software packages
Pursuing no other full time Education
Ability to work as part of a team and contribute towards team goals
Basic understanding of Capital Markets domain
Should be able to work in a high pressure environment
Flexible to work in Rotational shifts (24*7 shifts)...
We are currently hiring Fresh College Graduates for Recruitment for our SunRay Enterprise, Inc office located in Bengaluru, India (Near Lalbaugh West Gate); we have 10 Positions on various roles and responsibilities.
Trainee/Fresher who is willing to work in Shifts
· Identify and Search IT Professionals in the US/India Market through different Sources.
· Shortlist and Interview candidates according to the Job requirement.
· Take care of Clients Requirements and place Software professionals.
· Negotiate on Salary aspects and close the position.
· Assist Internal Manager/Team Lead with urgent technical requirements.
· Update the Resourcing Application System routinely.
· Excellent Communication is a MUST
Further Details kindly reach us at 080-41285848 and email your resume to email@example.com...
Research and develop leads based on Target Verticals, Size, revenue and location
Research for Business Intelligence and update leads with information on the company, trigger events such as Mergers &Acquisitions and any other relevant available data
Communicate company products and services via phone/email/social-media and build relationships in order to uncover prospect needs
Ensure follow-up by passing leads to sales team with calls-to action, dates, complete profile information, sources, and so on.
Where necessary, support marketing efforts such as trade shows, exhibits, and other events.
Make outbound follow-up calls to existing customers via telephone and email cross-sell and up-sell.
Handle inbound, unsolicited prospect calls and convert them into sales.
Overcome objections of prospective customers.
Appropriately communicate brand identity and corporate position.
Follow up on warm leads to generate sales opportunities and with prospects post sales visits
Build and ......
We are looking for a young, energetic, competent and committed individual to work within the Editorial News Analytics Team. The candidate will primarily be responsible for the line of work that looks at the day-to-day coordination of our competitor monitoring, benchmarking and associated analysis of the news-file. The role of a News Analyst will include, but is not limited to, the following responsibilities:
Required skills and Education:
Subscribe with us, to get jobs to your inbox