The position entails training candidates on Spoken English / IELTS / Basic English primarily.
Helping in counselling the candidates on their language ability and in providing quality training.
Also provide training on Trinity College London Examinations - ISE, GESE and SEW ( please refere to www.trinitycollege.com)
Co-ordinating and planning training programmes.
Helping Senior Trainers in Confrences and promotions.
Continuous Performance Assessment of candidates in class via tests.
Office work as per centre requirements
Helping in development of training material.
Training candidates from varied age groups.
Detailed Eligibility :
We are looking for a young, energetic, competent and committed individual to work within the Editorial News Analytics Team. The candidate will primarily be responsible for the line of work that looks at the day-to-day coordination of our competitor monitoring, benchmarking and associated analysis of the news-file. The role of a News Analyst will include, but is not limited to, the following responsibilities:
Required skills and Education:
We have openings for Domestic as well as International BPO.
With inbound, outbound, collection, sales, blended process.
With fixed Day shift or 24*7 rotational shift for both male and female as per the company.
In different location like Andheri, Jogeshwari, Goregoan, Malad, Miraroad, Bhayander, Thane, Vashi.
Salary starts from 7500 up to 20000 + incentives (depending on your experience and communication skills)
Our placement company is located in Malad. (no charges)
You just need to come once n placed yourself in reputed companies of Mumbai, Navi Mumbai and Thane.
For more detail about the job profile please call Hr. Shirin on 9867281158
You can also mail me your CV on firstname.lastname@example.org Also forward it to the job seeking peoples....
Title: Senior Recruiter
Openings: 25 active open roles
Pre-requisites: Must be currently located in Hyderabad city or someone who can join with short notice period.
· We are considering people with excellent communication skills and at least 2 to 10 years of US IT recruiting experience with expertise in recruiting GC/Citizens, all across USA.
· MUST Have Excellent communication skills & ability to interact with candidates.
· Should be willing to work in US timings (EST Zone)
· Should be expert in LinkedIn search
· Human Relationship skills to interact with our employees and experience interviewing the candidates on basic skills set.
· Must have knowledge on the tax terms like Corp-Corp (C2C), W2, 1099 and other US tax terms.
· Good understanding on finding suitable candidates with exceptional communication skills (Oral & written).
· Good negotiation skills, finding right candidates and searching appropriate positions based on the resource skills set, etc.
· Experience working with Internet based job portals like dice.com, Monster, CareerBuilder, etc.
· Experience with open source recruiting tools, social media ( LinkedIn, Facebook, etc.) to build strong human relations and job posting and broadcasting the requirements, etc.......
Subscribe with us, to get jobs to your inbox