Research and develop leads based on Target Verticals, Size, revenue and location
Research for Business Intelligence and update leads with information on the company, trigger events such as Mergers &Acquisitions and any other relevant available data
Communicate company products and services via phone/email/social-media and build relationships in order to uncover prospect needs
Ensure follow-up by passing leads to sales team with calls-to action, dates, complete profile information, sources, and so on.
Where necessary, support marketing efforts such as trade shows, exhibits, and other events.
Make outbound follow-up calls to existing customers via telephone and email cross-sell and up-sell.
Handle inbound, unsolicited prospect calls and convert them into sales.
Overcome objections of prospective customers.
Appropriately communicate brand identity and corporate position.
Follow up on warm leads to generate sales opportunities and with prospects post sales visits
Build and ......
Title: Senior Recruiter
Openings: 25 active open roles
Pre-requisites: Must be currently located in Hyderabad city or someone who can join with short notice period.
· We are considering people with excellent communication skills and at least 2 to 10 years of US IT recruiting experience with expertise in recruiting GC/Citizens, all across USA.
· MUST Have Excellent communication skills & ability to interact with candidates.
· Should be willing to work in US timings (EST Zone)
· Should be expert in LinkedIn search
· Human Relationship skills to interact with our employees and experience interviewing the candidates on basic skills set.
· Must have knowledge on the tax terms like Corp-Corp (C2C), W2, 1099 and other US tax terms.
· Good understanding on finding suitable candidates with exceptional communication skills (Oral & written).
· Good negotiation skills, finding right candidates and searching appropriate positions based on the resource skills set, etc.
· Experience working with Internet based job portals like dice.com, Monster, CareerBuilder, etc.
· Experience with open source recruiting tools, social media ( LinkedIn, Facebook, etc.) to build strong human relations and job posting and broadcasting the requirements, etc.......
The position entails training candidates on Spoken English / IELTS / Basic English primarily.
Helping in counselling the candidates on their language ability and in providing quality training.
Also provide training on Trinity College London Examinations - ISE, GESE and SEW ( please refere to www.trinitycollege.com)
Co-ordinating and planning training programmes.
Helping Senior Trainers in Confrences and promotions.
Continuous Performance Assessment of candidates in class via tests.
Office work as per centre requirements
Helping in development of training material.
Training candidates from varied age groups.
Subscribe with us, to get jobs to your inbox