* To be a part of developing team of high end PHP/MySQL applications & portals
* Assist in the design, coding, and testing of technical solutions
* Understand standard systems development lifecycle processes and apply our methodology effectively on client engagements
* Learning new web related technologies and providing support in implementation in various projects as and when needed
* Responsible for meeting deadlines and adherence to set coding standards
* Understanding of complete SDLC cycle
* Clarity of OOPs concepts, and Database
* Willing to learn and test various open source technologies
* Effective Communication Skills
* Strong analytical and creative problem solving skills
* Readiness to work in a team with minimal supervision
* Knowledge of php shall be an added advantage...
Course work: Candidate should have strong Computer Science fundamentals. Demonstrate good knowledge of the course work, e.g. Data Structures, Algorithmic complexity, TCP/IP stack, Operating Systems
Programming: College-level experience in Core Java OR Python is required. Candidate must have done programming projects in one of the above mentioned languages. If they claim to know Java, then they should be able to program using Java collections and threads. Likewise for Python
Operating Systems: Should have knowledge of Linux and Windows environment. Students who have experience with Linux shell scripting experience would be an added advantage
Virtualization: Basic understanding about virtualization and cloud technologies. Knowledge of Tools like VMWare player and Virtual Box would be an added advantage
Databases: Working knowledge of RDBMS (MySQL, Oracle) and SQL queries.
Compensation & Work Location:
Walkin Time:Between 9am to 12PM...
Eligibility : B. Tech, M.Tech, B.E., M.Sc(IT),,BSC(com),BCA, MCA (2013 - 2015)
(Above 55% with no backlogs OR 6.5 or above)
Pay package: INR 8000/- pm (during training & thereafter hike as per performance)
Joining & allocation process:
Subscribe with us, to get jobs to your inbox