We are looking for a Graphic Designer for our office located at Gurgaon.
Interested candidates can come with their updated CV for a F2F interview on 29-June-2016 -30-June-2016 between 9:30 am-12 pm and 2 Pm-4 PM at the address mentioned below:
- Experienced in developing web applications internet technologies using PHP, MySQL, Apache
- Knowledge in any MVC Frameworks, like CakePHP, Django, Code Ignitor, Symphony
- Expertise in any major Content Management Systems (Drupal / Joomla / Magento / Wordpress)
IMMEDIATE JOINERS REQUIRED
Warm Greetings from IStrides Technologies!
We are a Chennai based software company focused on delivering the best and most cost-effective solutions to our clients in areas such as e-finance, e-business, healthcare, and media. We are into global business development and provide expert service company. We are leading experts in business and engineering of technology and communication both in ITS and ITES. We are looking for PHP Developers for our company.
Skill (1) : PHP, Wordpress / Joomla / Drupal / Magento
Skill (2) : Frame Work - Code Igniter / Yii / Cake PHP / Angular JS
Skill (3) : JQuery, AJAX, HTML CSS
Salary Package is based on the experience and the current salary. Salary is negotiable for the potential candidate.
Interested candidates can forward their updated resume to email@example.com
• Strong Knowledge of Core PHP-MySQL programming.
• Must be good in Object Oriented Programming.
• Should have experience in creating MySQL queries.
• Strong Experience in WordPress. Candidate must have knowledge of customizing WordPress plugin and customization of code in WordPress.
• Good sense of what is required for great user interface.
• Good knowledge of working with FTP and Control Panel of servers and MySQL database.
• Strong knowledge in frameworks like Zend, Code Igniter or CakePHP is a plus.
• Working knowledge of Joomla, Drupal, Magento and OpenCart would be an added advantage.
• Knowledge in developing HTML5, CSS3, and responsive web portals
• Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new bold ideas.
• Should be able to perform timely evaluation of new technologies and methodologies.
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
• Take complete responsibility and ownership of the projects from start to end
• Part of core technical leadership of website operations
• Develop & suggest responsive coding best practices
• Lead documentation and back end process
• Ensure website up-time, interface monitoring
Note: Work Timing: 2:30 PM to 11:30 PM (Cab Facility Available)....
Please bring your updated resumes.
If you have queries, Please Contact below details :
The position entails training candidates on Spoken English / IELTS / Basic English primarily.
Helping in counselling the candidates on their language ability and in providing quality training.
Also provide training on Trinity College London Examinations - ISE, GESE and SEW ( please refere to www.trinitycollege.com)
Co-ordinating and planning training programmes.
Helping Senior Trainers in Confrences and promotions.
Continuous Performance Assessment of candidates in class via tests.
Office work as per centre requirements
Helping in development of training material.
Training candidates from varied age groups.
We require candidates who have experienced in designing ad, poster , logo , illustrations , website layours , Brochures etc.
Candidates who are experienced in any following software's should apply :
Subscribe with us, to get jobs to your inbox