Greetings for the day!
Hope your doing well. Currently we have a job opening for MCA freshers.
Interview Process (4 Rounds) :
Note: Please carry a copy of your resume, this call letter, ID proof and 1 photo....
1. Looking for Candidates who are interested in Software Development,physics and maths and
2. Should posses good coding skills in C
3. BE/BTech( CSE,IT,ECE,EEE) 2015 & 2016 Pass outs.
4. Candidates should be good at C,C++.Added advantage if knowledgeable in C# & Dot Net
Duration: 3 to 6 months
Designation : Dot Net Trainer
Job Profile :
Required Skills :-
Expertise in one or more of the following platforms or languages – C#, Java, C++
Desired Profile :-
R & R
Walkin will be held on 7 to 9 June Tuesday to Thursday
Excellent academic background is must (60% min) in 10th, 12th in B.E/ B.Tech, M.E/ M.Tech
Also, please carry the following documents along with you for the Interview Process.
This position is for a software design intern in Intel Labs team (Currently Six months - extendable to One year) in Bangalore.
Below are the preferred qualifications:
JOB ROLE :-
Opening for Hardware Trainee at Malad location.
Hardware/FTP Trainee (4 Opening)
Experience : At least 6 Month - 1 Year
Must have done HW/Networking course
Shift : Ready for any shift
10k in hand.
Interested candidate pls.send your updated resume at email@example.com also let us know your current and expected salary if selected when can you join the organization.
Candidates for this role must have:
Note: Bachelors/Masters in Computer Science or Engineering
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
Automotive OBD, CAN with Wireless Protocol Design,RTOS,(ARM Cortex-4) ,Multi Server Automation with UDP Protocol and Device Driver.
Qualification: BE/B.Tech ECE,EEE,EIE.Mechtronics.
Looking for Word Press Developer
Qualification: BE/ BTech-(CS/ IS/ IT)/ MCA from 2016 batch with 60% throughout.
* To be a part of developing team of high end PHP/MySQL applications & portals
* Assist in the design, coding, and testing of technical solutions
* Understand standard systems development lifecycle processes and apply our methodology effectively on client engagements
* Learning new web related technologies and providing support in implementation in various projects as and when needed
* Responsible for meeting deadlines and adherence to set coding standards
* Understanding of complete SDLC cycle
* Clarity of OOPs concepts, and Database
* Willing to learn and test various open source technologies
* Effective Communication Skills
* Strong analytical and creative problem solving skills
* Readiness to work in a team with minimal supervision
* Knowledge of php shall be an added advantage...
Subscribe with us, to get jobs to your inbox