We are looking for candidates with minimum qualification as Graduate from any field with a fluent command over English & Proficiency in using Microsoft office to work as Compliance Officer & Recruitment Consultant at RPO (Overseas Recruitment Consultancy Firm.)
The company is engaged into Overseas Recruitment Consultancy Business wherein Company provides Recruitment consultancy to various entities in UK and Sources suitable candidates from all over the world. Company also assists the candidates for their VISA procedures and Compliance Procedures.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Exploring and Sourcing candidates from various modes like: Job Portals, Social Media and Networking etc.
- Arrange & Schedule Interviews of sourced candidates with client
- Arrange & Schedule IELTS Preparation & Exam of sourced candidates
- Follow UP for post interview procedures & getting appointment letter from clients
- Follow up with Candidates for their VISA Application & procedures
- Handling end to end compliance for recruited candidates
-Involved in the full life cycle of the Recruitment Process starting from mapping, sourcing, screening, evaluation, scheduling interviews, follow-ups, offers, and reference checks.
Qualifications and Skills
- MBA (HR) with good experience will be the ideal match for this position.
- Any graduate who has interest in Admin & HR field can also apply
- Must possess good communication skills
- Must have good computer knowledge
- Must be a good team worker
- Willing to learn
- Non Marketing Job
- Timings 11:30 to 20:30
- Saturday Sunday Off
- Training will be Provided to Fresher’s
Job Type: Full-time
Job Location: Ahmedabad, Gujarat
9 Apple Web
SUBSCRIBE WITH US, TO GET JOBS INTO YOUR INBOX
ALREADY A MEMBER? LOGIN
vr career solution
Q BASE SOLUTIONS
2COMS Consulting Pvt. Ltd.
Teamspace financial services
iCore Software Systems