- participate in the formulation of the philosophy of the hospital specific to the nursing services.
- formulate goals and objectives and participate in formation of policies of the nursing services of the concern hospital.
- implement hospital policies and rules for better health services to the patients.
- make plan for placement of nursing staff including sister-in-charge, staff nurse, students in different units, their rotation plan, and maintain a satisfactory schedule.
- recommend personnel requirement and material requirements.
- review the census and daily reports of hospital and report to the higher authority accordingly.
- make regular hospital round individually and with Hospital Superintendent as well as with various hospital committees to ensure the quality of patient care services.
- responsible for making nursing audit and take necessary action accordingly.
- supervise various stocks of wards for keeping the stock position up to- date with the help of Dy. Nursing Superintendent and sister- in-charge.
- take initiative and participate actively in condemnation of articles of the hospital.
- She shall be responsible to ensure issuance of show cause notice to all nurses remaining on unauthorized absent and long absent and disobey the authority.
- She will prepare ACR/ OPR of all nursing staff working under her regularly and forward to the Nursing Directorate when ever asked for.
- She will be responsible to prepare working statement of all nursing personnel and co-ordinate with hospital authority.
- maintain various record registers such as cumulative record, leave record, attendance register, explanation letter file, grievance file of nursing services, performance appraisal, health record, report of serious patients, census book (daily, monthly & yearly) etc.
- take action of all disciplinary problems when her Dy. Nursing Superintendent or other subordinate staff in difficult to handle.
- prepare the budget proposal for the nursing services department.
- keep herself apprised of the hospital condition and will be aware of any special patient of significant diagnosis and needing special care.
- investigate the problem as asked by higher authority.
- responsible for sending the names of various nursing professionals to the Nursing Directorate for making gradation list.
Location :- Titwala
Salary :- 20k to 35k
Interested candidate can call us on 6615 44 33 /
hetal 8433510083 between 10.30-6.30
or can mail us on
Job Type: Full-time