MARKETING HEAD [3-10 Year(s) Exp]
50,000 - 2,00,000 P.A
Key skills :
Job Description :
Roles and Responsibilities – Marketing Head
- Assume overall responsibility for developing the marketing plan for the organisation; for strategic market planning; market research programmes and control of the marketing budget.
- Organise and direct marketing and strategy meetings on a regular basis whereby the strategy and promotion programmes are reviewed.
- Report on marketing strategy group activities to board members.
- Responsible for performance appraisal of Marketing Team and RSOI Team and for providing training and development opportunities.
- Provide approval for marketing and promotional budgets.
- Resolve the challenges and emerging issues faced by the organization.
- Mentor and develop team members using a supportive and collaborative approach on a consistent basis.
- Responsible for the achievement of marketing/communications/public relations mission, goals and financial objectives.
- Ensure that evaluation systems are in place related to the goals and objectives and report progress to the Board.
- Develop short- and long-term plans and budgets for the marketing/communications/ public relations program and its activities, monitor progress, assure adherence and evaluate performance.
- Develop, implement and monitor systems and procedures necessary to the smooth operation of the marketing/communications/public relations function.
- Review the analysed market trends and recommend changes to marketing and business development strategies based on analysis and feedback.
- Develop and lead a marketing team that will develop and execute new concepts, business models to position Foundation and Mall as a leader.
- Minimum 4- 15 years of experience
- Salary Range from Rs.40,000 to 2,00,000/- per month
- 12 hours a day
- 6 days a week