- Attend any new patient (admission) immediately. -Take a proper history of the patient (If he is in a position to give it on his own) or from his relative and Examine the patient.
- Check any previous records, if available and chart down all the details in the history sheet.
- Allow the individual relative go through all the details and take signature on the history sheet.
- Inform the respective consultant about the admission follow his orders and instruct the nursing staff about the necessary orders to be carried out.
- If there is a transfer in-patient from the ICU, read the transfer summary carefully examine thoroughly.-Inform the respective consultants and carry out their orders and also inform the nursing staff if any changes.
- Take rounds and examine individual patients. Inform the respective consultant/ Registrars if any new findings.
- Enter the details of each and every patient in the ward module.
- Attend rounds with the respective consultants and carry out the necessary changes in the order. Enter details in the treatment sheet and inform the nursing staff on duty about the same.
- Follow up with all the investigations to be seen and trace their results. Inform the Registrar/ consultant. Note down investigation results in the investigation sheet.
- Enter the treatment sheets for the following day. Cross check the same for the dosages of the medications. Confirm the investigations need to be sent on the respective days (As a cost of each and every investigation is monitored).
- Take special precautions for any special investigations.
- Enter pre-operative orders in the treatment sheet.Check whether the consent for the surgery has been taken from the patient. If not inform the respective person.
- Inform the Anaesthetists on duty and instruct him / her about the patient and carry out all the pre-operative orders.
- Attend patients complaints, calm the patients if they are apprehensive inform the Consultant if needed and go for rounds.
- Carry out any other tasks assigned by the superior from time to time.
- Should be a citizen of India.
- Should have completed MBBS as per Medical Council India.
- Should possess Karnataka Medical Council Certificate
- Preference would be given to local candidates and aspirants willing to relocate on their own.
- Aspirants are requested to E-mail resume in MS word format only along with photograph.
- Please superscribe as "Application for the post of MBBS-Resident / Duty Doctor" in Subject column when writing/sending/forwarding E-mail.
Work Location - Mysore-Karnataka-India
Contact Number : 9886300305.
Note: Request to text SMS if your call is not answered.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: 300,000.00 /year
MBBS, Resident, Duty Doctor, Medical, Hospital, Healthcare, Apollo, Mysore: 1 year