Digital Minds is looking for a user interface designer with strong interests and capabilities in the design and development of engaging user experiences.
- Collaborate with software development team to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience.
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to development.
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks.
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Translate requirements into concepts and user experience design.
- Present and defend designs and key milestone deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders.
- Establish and promote best design practices and standards.
- Demonstrable UI design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps.
- Proficiency in Photoshop CC, Illustrator CC, InDesign CC and/or other visual design and wire-framing tools.
- Ability to design responsive websites using bootstrap.
- Ability to present designs and sell solutions to various stakeholders.
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively.
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction.
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process is a plus.
- Knowledge on using Telerik, Kendo controls, Angular Js and MVC is a plus.