The ideal candidate must have proven hands-on experience in developing ASP.Net web-solutions using .Net Framework, C#, MVC pattern and SQL Server. Must be fully aware of architecture & design patterns, Web API's, developing & using API's, Application security, HTML5, CSS3 and Implementation. Must have knowledge of AGILE-SCRUM and other SDLC process. Must be hands-on with Visual Studio dev environment, debugging client-side & server-side code, debugging SQL, writing PL-SQL, SP's and unit-testing web-apps. Must be a team player with good communication and academic record. Willing to work on any .Net framework project medium to large, perform technical research, evaluate tools & open source technologies. Must have strong analytical skills, knowledge of software engineering principles, excellent understanding of OOP concepts and AGILE-SCRUM methodologies.
- Coding, debugging
- Work closely with development team and testing team in a AGILE-SCRUM team setting
- Develop & understand specifications, designs, test-cases
- Document and Report tasks, solutions, progress and issues
- Participate in daily-stand ups and reviews
- .Net Framework 4.5, ASP.Net MVC (4/5), C#, MVC
- Strong SQL Skills, writing SP's, Functions, Views, debugging
- API programming (REST/WCF/WebServices)
- UI Controls (Client & Server controls)
- Knowledge of JS libraries (commercial, free, open-source)
- All developers are expected to have knowledge of SDLC, estimation, understand design documents, write & design solution documents, do task reporting, participate in technical & project discussions, have good written and spoken communication skills, able to understand & write algorithms.
If you are interested - call at 8892083980 or share profile to "sandy at syncionnweb.com"
Simba Staffing Private Limited
Indian Adventures & Wild ...
TechInfini Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
SUBSCRIBE WITH US, TO GET JOBS INTO YOUR INBOX
ALREADY A MEMBER? LOGIN
Flipkart Internet Private Limited
GeP Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
GBT India Private Limited