- Create quick and responsive websites, email templates, etc. for multiple devices (mobile, tablets, desktop) and iterate quickly with global team and customers.
- Test website code and follows QA processes.
- Communicate effectively with KinderTouch global team keeping everyone informed. Build strong relationships based on integrity and high performance work ethics.
- Willingness to learn new technologies quickly.
- Must exhibit a can-do attitude with high willingness to do what needs to get done.
- Able to create responsive view as per requirement with front end technologies.
- Need to understand existing code on that basis, able to migrate front end code as well as back end in concern technology.
- Strong code debugging as well as test case need to apply on existing code to make quality.
- Team player with verbal as well technical knowledge transferer.
- 1 to 4 years of experience with front end web development is required.
- Need to have sound knowledge of recent technologies like Angularjs, JSON data processing.
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and other design tools.
- Experience working with Core Java [Collection Framework], JEE like Servlet ,JSP.
- At least knowledge on Spring IOC, DAO , MVC, REST.
- Sound knowledge on Hibernate is a plus.