We are looking for an Android and IOS developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a vast number of diverse Android & other devices. Your primary focus will be the development of Android applications and their integration with back-end services. Your, commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and creating quality products is essential.
· Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code.
· Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Java code.
· Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application.
· Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs.
· Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
· Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes.
· Good knowledge and experience in Objective C.
· Familiarity with Restful APIs to connect Android and IOS applications to back-end services.
· Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices.
* Upto 1.5 year of experience in IPhone Apps development.
* Must have good practical knowledge in Objective C, Json/Xml Parser, SQLLite Manager, Date picker and Picker controller, PhoneGap etc. frameworks,Publishing in AppStore
* Candidate must have project experience in IOS i.e. have made at least 1 to 2 app using the above mentioned skills.
* Object Oriented coding skills is required.
* Knowledge of Android Application is a plus point
* Early Joiners preferred.
* Notice period of every candidate should not be more than 1 month.
* Salary Range : 12K to 18K....
Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform
- Experience with IOS SDK.
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
- Must have sound development knowledge of iOS applications
- Proficient in COCOA Touch SDK, Xcode, Swift,Objective C
- Must have exposure with XML/JSON and database
- Should have excellent iOS technical issue diagnosis and problem-solving skills
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Should have excellent coding skills
- Should be motivated self-starter and a very good team player
- Friendly Culture
-Working with Enjoyment
Technical area –
VB.Net, Dot Net framework 3.5 & above, Object Oriented Designing and Programming, MS SQL
Server, WPF, Prism Framework, MVVM, CSLA Framework.
Note: - WPF knowledge would be highly advantageous.
Qualification: Graduate in any discipline with strong interest in development/coding, BE (IT/CE)/
B.Tech/ BCA/BSc IT, MCA, any equivalent to this.
Experience: Require Fresher
Reporting to: Project Leader
Location: Ahmedabad (Dubai Based Company /Visit/deputation may be possible across the
Type of work: In house/Travelling/Visit based work profile
Working hours: 9.30 am - 7.30 pm
Salary: It varies candidate to candidate and depends upon the overall experience and skills of
the candidates. Salary is no bar for the right candidate....
We are looking for an iOS developer who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits and will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications.
• Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
• Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
• Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
• Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
· Must Have 1+ year experience as IOS Developer.
· Solid understanding of the full IOS development life cycle.
· Have published one or more IOS apps in the app store.
· A deep familiarity with Objective-C and Cocoa Touch.
· Experience working with IOS frameworks such as Core Data, CoreAnimation, Core Graphics and Core Text.
· Experience writing rich GUI's for the iPhone and iPad.
. Experience in Social API integration, ......
Upload Your Resume To get Hired into Top Companies
Register With Your Email
Subscribe with us, to get jobs to your inbox