Looking for Candidates with Java Architect.
- Experience managing full application stacks from OS up through custom applications 2+ years hands on Amazon Web Services (AWS) experience highly preferred - software installation, configuration, patching good documentation skills
- Experience and understanding of AWS EC2, ECS, Lambda, RDS, VPC, S3, IAM, ELB, Route 53, GovCloud (nice to have), Security Groups, CloudWatch, CloudTrail, CloudFormation
- Experience in developing database structure including test driven development in code first fashion on RDS and No SQL.
- Knowledge of system monitoring in a cloud environment including cloud specific products and tools
- Strong Team Player but able to work independently
- Exposure to data architect concepts and have ability to convert requirements to logical and physical data models.
- Experience configuring and supporting *aaS environments, provisions and decommissions resources, monitors utilization and makes adjustments in accordance with SOPs and policy
- Ability to define processes, SOPs, and identifies effectiveness and efficiency improvements
- 1-2 years hands on experience in software development (Perl / Ruby / Python / Powershell expertise) and Web technologies
- Exposure\Experience with Oracle, SQL, MySQL, No SQL Data Stores, Hadoop, EMR, Redshift
- Ability to provide Tier 2/3 support and troubleshoot issues
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to support the monitoring of performance including SLAs and metrics
- Maintain a sense of pride in a job well done; self-directed to improve skills and knowledge.
- Experience with Agile and DevOps concepts
- Understands various Firewall architectures and Network\Cloud Security concepts
Notice Period must be less than 45 Days
Interested candidates can walkin to the below address: Email :Jeevan.email@example.com