Senior Network Application Engineer (L2)
Roles & Responsibilities
The job will involve the following activities on day to day basis:
- Supervising the provisioning of the customers.
- Assist the NAE in monitoring the health of the Aryaka Core Networks and Customers network.
- Diagnosing the escalated network issues & working with various stakeholders such as customers, engineering, vendors etc. and reporting the same.
- Escalating to Escalation Engineers & follow-up on the issue for closure.
- Take over the issue from L1 & appropriately escalate the issues to the next level or engineering and involve the support management.
- 3-5 yrs of experience in Networking Industry. Customer facing experience is an advantage.Preferably from ISP expertise or TAC
Solution and Escalation Lead (L3)
This individual will work closely with the Aryakas TAC team, researching various deployment solutions, recreating problems and solving them in a timely manner.
- Researching various deployment solutions, define the technical aspects and recommending the most optimal solution to customers.
- Be the point of contact for all escalations and complex troubleshooting scenarios.
- Educate existing and prospective customers on how they can incorporate Aryakas solution to solve their business problems.
- Provide training to peers, sales and pre-sales staff.
- Involve in all POP and NetOps activities.
- 7 to 9 years of customer facing experience as a Support Engineer in the networking domains
- Good understanding of various network topologies and familiarity with TCP/ IP, IPSec, HTTP, DNS , SSL and other Internet protocols.
- Strong command on the standards and RFCs for some of the very widely used protocols, applications, their performance and potential issues.
- Hands-on experience with some of the leading routers/ firewalls(Cisco, Juniper etc.)