you have successfully applied to this job, to get mails from recruiter you need to verify your email id. Check your inbox to verify your email ID
· Tracks financial status by monitoring variances from financial data.
· Quantitative & Qualitative research& analysis on various parameters.
· Determine statues by comparing and analyzing forecasts with actual results.
· Portfolio review of clients to provide appropriate recommendations as per their requirements.
· Improves financial status by analyzing results and variances, identifying trends, recommending actions.
· Presentations for clients as well as branches over webinar and concall for stock market product awareness.
· Reconcile transactions by comparing & correcting data.
· Do research on stock market investments.
· Provide information to management by assembling and summarizing data, preparing reports, making presentations of findings, analyses & recommendations.
· Preparation of case studies on different startups.
· Interpret data affecting investment programs, such as price, yield, stability, future trends in investment risks, & economic influences.
· Overview of Equity, Currency, Commodities Market in India & Global.
· Maintain knowledge and stay abreast of developments in the fields of industrial technology, business, finance, & economic theory.
· Comparative Analysis of different markets.
· Monitor fundamental economic, industrial, & corporate developments through the analysis of information obtained from financial publications and services, investment banking firms, government agencies, trade publications, & company sources.
· Keeping update about recent happenings in stock market sector.
· Manage & utilize market knowledge and prepare various reports for all planned transactions.
· Investigating websites and conducting market research & analysis.
· Analyze all quarterly reports for investors and identify appropriate market trends for all fund investments.
· Develop financial terms & conditions & review all investment value.
· Prepare presentations for all investors and participate in all sales meetings.
· Clearing of relevant NCFM modules.
· Interaction with investment clients & presentation of reports to HNI & investment clients.
· Forecasting & trend analysis.
· Commercial Awareness
· Excellent Knowledge of Excel (Macro, Formulas, etc.)
· Knowledge of fundamental & technical analysis.
· Basic software knowledge of relevant markets.
· Interpersonal Skills
· Report writing skills
MYRRA FMCG India Pvt. ...
Adept Hr Solution
SUBSCRIBE WITH US, TO GET JOBS INTO YOUR INBOX
ALREADY A MEMBER? LOGIN
MYRRA FMCG India Pvt. Ltd.
MYRRA FMCG India Pvt. Ltd.
Nico Digital Pvt.Ltd
ABF Freight International Pvt Ltd
Ardent Computech PVT LTD