• Strong Knowledge of Core PHP-MySQL programming.
• Must be good in Object Oriented Programming.
• Should have experience in creating MySQL queries.
• Strong Experience in WordPress. Candidate must have knowledge of customizing WordPress plugin and customization of code in WordPress.
• Good sense of what is required for great user interface.
• Good knowledge of working with FTP and Control Panel of servers and MySQL database.
• Strong knowledge in frameworks like Zend, Code Igniter or CakePHP is a plus.
• Working knowledge of Joomla, Drupal, Magento and OpenCart would be an added advantage.
• Knowledge in developing HTML5, CSS3, and responsive web portals
• Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new bold ideas.
• Should be able to perform timely evaluation of new technologies and methodologies.
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
• Take complete responsibility and ownership of the projects from start to end
• Part of core technical leadership of website operations
• Develop & suggest responsive coding best practices
• Lead documentation and back end process
• Ensure website up-time, interface monitoring
• Coordinate with outside vendors, as needed to accomplish goals
• Enforce standards and review code where necessary.
• Report to Senior Developer/ Project Manager on Timelines and SLA- s
• Project manage projects /Modules under the guidance and direction of Project Managers in US.
SUBSCRIBE WITH US, TO GET JOBS INTO YOUR INBOX
ALREADY A MEMBER? LOGIN
Manipal Global Education Services Pvt Ltd
Financial Software & Systems Pvt Ltd
Eagle Seals & Systems (India) Limited
vronne Softech Private Limited
ANS IT Services Pvt. Ltd.
Kanmalai Technologies Pvt Ltd