Experience 0-10 years
Note : Candidates must have B.ED Degree
-Candidate must have excellent communication skills and good interpersonal skills.
-Must have good command over English
-Must have pleasant disposition
-Must have good teaching skills for secondary classes
-Should be loyal, sincere and committed to work long term.
-Must be skilled in activity oriented teaching using creative and innovative teaching techniques
1. To be effectively prepared for each lesson plan i.e. read plans, attend curriculum related workshops and seek clarification, if necessary.
2. Be aware of the objectives in the lesson plan and introduces accordingly.
3. Be logical and clear in presentation of the introduction of lesson plan.
4. Teach as per instructions given in the lesson plan and makes use of various teaching aids, resources, activities, assignments listed in the lesson plan.
5. Integrates information from other areas within and outside the lesson plan and gives relevant examples, metaphors and analogies, use of creativity, humor and imagination to establish connections with students previous learning.
6. Use of effective voice intonation to communicate and instructs using correct and appropriate language and ......
JRF Physics recruitment in University of Hyderabad
Project entitled: Applications of ultrafast LIBS and CARS techniques in exploring high energy materials (34/14/48/2014-BRNS/2084)
Qualification: M.Sc. Physics/Applied Physics with minimum of 60% marks. NET/GATE qualified candidate will be preferred for the post of JRF. Candidates with prior exposure to femtosecond/picosecond/nanosecond lasers will be preferred. Those without any laser knowledge/experience will not be considered.
Upload Your Resume To get Hired into Top Companies
Register With Your Email
Subscribe with us, to get jobs to your inbox