Mandatory Qualification/Experience Required:
1.Bachelor Degree in Engineering
2.Should have good experience in handling OHE railway projects
- Handling the finalization of contracts/package in co-ordination with Technical and Finance Team.
- Finalization of vendors for procurement & service related contracts with in the required time limits.
- Negotiations with the vendors for cost optimization
- Monitoring of expiration of ABG, CPBG, PBG and update the status daily.
- Assisting in techno-commercial activity which includes preparing the Contract documents, verification of Commercial documents for BTG contract.
- Study and analyze all commercial terms and conditions of new project.
- Coordination with HOD all department for their inputs to expedite the progress and target.
- All the Formal Contracts uploaded in ERP with their Billing breakup.
- Expediting the vendor Supply at site and making available well in advance to avoid bottlenecks in execution.
- Coordination with Project Management Team, Legal department and Internal Audit department for finalization of the contract.
- Maintaining all statutory compliance, Billing / Collections, Costings / Budgeting are completed within stipulated timMonitoring the status of materials and resources availability at site, followup with vendor for execution and ensuring the material availability at site store.
- Planning, Procurement & Inbound Logistics (Road & Rail) of LDO, Coal, Cement, TMT, Plate & Structural.
- Cost Effective Procurement, Vendor Development/Rating/Rate negotiation