Education and Experience
The formal education and experience for the operations manager job description varies according to the nature of the job responsibilities. However the following are commonly required in the operations manager role.
· College degree in business administration, commerce, management, industrial technology or industrial engineering. Certain schools offer bachelor's and master's degrees in operations management.
· Industry relevant production experience
· Knowledge and experience in organizational effectiveness and operations management
· Knowledge of business and management principles and practices
· Knowledge of financial and accounting principles and practices
· Knowledge of human resource principles and practices
· Knowledge of project management principles and practices
· Information technology skills
· critical thinking and problem solving skills
· planning and organizing
· communication skills
· influencing and leading
· team work
· conflict management
· stress tolerance
KPI Parnters India Pvt ...
Technosolis Informatics Limited.
Technosolis Informatics Ltd.
Zoptal Solutions Pvt Ltd
SUBSCRIBE WITH US, TO GET JOBS INTO YOUR INBOX
ALREADY A MEMBER? LOGIN
B.S.B International Career Pvt. Ltd
Energy and Fire Tech India Pvt Ltd
Hira Automobiles Ltd
Zaib Staffing Solutions