you have successfully applied to this job, to get mails from recruiter you need to verify your email id. Check your inbox to verify your email ID
Grab an opportunity to work with Ora Regenesis Spa.We are hiring Client Relationship Manager for Mumbai Andheri (west) location.
“JK LEISURES PVT Ltd” aims to lead the Wellness and Hospitality industry with its aspiring & innovative team of experts committed towards high quality service. Being a part of a large Group which is diversified into various business streams and sectors like Commercial Air-conditioning, Interior Designing and Architectural solutions, Turnkey Projects, Finance and Investment Consultancy etc, “JK LEISURES PVT Ltd” is all set to mark its existence in the Wellness & Hospitality industry in the forth coming years with its promising brand ”ORA REGENESIS Spa”.
“ORA REGENESIS Spa” is a leading provider of the world-renowned Spa and wellness services.
After achieving some phenomenal awards like “BEST DAY SPA” in India by Asia Spa Awards and “MOST UPCOMING SPA” by BUSINESS AND SERVICE EXCELLENCE AWARDS, “ORA REGENESIS Spa”is in process of establishing and expanding its branches and franchise outlets not just in India but also at many prominent International Locations.
To sustain achieving our goals of being at the pinnacle we are in search of aspiring people who believe in making a difference and willing to mark their existence in the growth of the organization with their prominent skills and significant performance.
We are currently operating at Pune, Mumbai, bangalore, Chennai, ,Ahmedabad, Kolkata , Delhi, Goa
“ORA Regenesis Spa “
Job Location: Mumbai –Andheri (W), Bandra (W)
Two Shift : Morning – 9:30 am to 6:30 pm ,Afternoon – 12:30 pm to 9:30 pm
Designation: Client Relationship Manager
Salary Budget :- 25000 + incentives p/m
· To maintain a good knowledge of all products and treatments in order to deal with daily client queries and bookings. (Product training will be provided).
· Ensure the services offered are of consistently high quality & professional.
· To carry out front office procedures as per the daily checklists. This will include opening/closing of the Spa.
· Telephone etiquettes maintained, appointments scheduled efficiently, and inquiries handling accurately with correct information.
Dealing with guest and customer wishes/suggestions/complaints, tactfully & efficiently.
· Should be able to achieve monthly targets of the centre.
Ensure all spa staffs are motivated, developing and properly trained both in treatments and guest services- Identify if training required based on customer’s feedback.
· To build up a rapport with all clients. Communicate client suggestions to the head receptionist so that the Spa’s offering can be further enhanced.
· Should be aware of all marketing and promotional aspects, so all inquiries get correct information.
To ensure all necessary paperwork is completed correctly and passed to the appropriate therapist prior to any treatment delivery. Update any changes that may need to be made to a client’s record. Any factors adversely affecting operation of the spa are reported to the Operations Head without delay.
Any other work assigned by the Spa Manager/Asst. Spa Manager.
Graduate / Post graduate in Hotel Management / Marketing.
Candidates with excellent communication skills.
Candidates should be presentable, confident, flexible and keen to learn.
Pinky (HR Trainee)
Adept Hr Solution
GST ENGINEERING PVT LTD
SUBSCRIBE WITH US, TO GET JOBS INTO YOUR INBOX
ALREADY A MEMBER? LOGIN
Shri Plasto Packers Pvt Ltd
Saturn Placement Services