you have successfully applied to this job, to get mails from recruiter you need to verify your email id. Check your inbox to verify your email ID
Staying ahead in technology gives you a Job opportunities - in Core Java Developer (Exp with Microservices) at Hyderabad.
Designation: Senior Software Engineer/Lead Software Engineer
Domain : Core Java with Microservices
Salary : 8 Lac
Work Location : Hyderabad
Notice Period : 60 Days
Desired Experience : 4 Yrs to 9 yrs
Education : Requires B.Tech or M.Tech degree from premier institution with 60% or above in 10th, 12th, graduation and PG.
Candidates Must have an experience in Core Jave with Microservices Development
Candidate must have a diverse set of skills and a forward-thinking attitude to develop cloud platform services with a micro service-based architecture to be consumed in multiple applications within the organization. This role requires good interpersonal skills for working with product owners, system engineers, and other application developers around the globe.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Architect, build and deploy cloud platform microservices by using spring boot.
• Follow Agile Software Development methodology
• Adhere to best practices in coding, documentation, test automation, and deployment
• Ensure code quality with code design review participation and 100% pass rate on automated regression test suite.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
1. Expert level Java skills: Can write non trivial distributed applications using Java libraries. Excellent understanding of Generics, Concurrency, streams, java collections
2. Strong understanding of Microservices and Cloud Native Application architectures.
3. Excellent in development and deployment of MicroServices by using Spring Boot, Spring Cloud and API gateway (Netflix Zuul).
4. Requires strong Core Spring and the Spring ecosystem (Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Spring Data, Spring Security) skills.
5. Experience with Test Driven Development (TDD ) and testing tools such as Junit and Mockito.
6. Strong demonstrated usage of CI/CD pipelines and tools such as Jenkins, Git, SonarCube etc.
7. Strong DB experience in Relational DB's and at least one NOSQL db, like for example MongoDB.
8. Experience with Docker containers on Google Cloud Platform, powered by Kubernetes.
9. Strong understanding of implementing and consuming Restful/HTTP protocols.
10.Experience with Web frameworks like React, Redux and Webpack is a plus.
11.Requires excellent spoken and written English skills.
Contact Sathya : 9087943968
SUBSCRIBE WITH US, TO GET JOBS INTO YOUR INBOX
ALREADY A MEMBER? LOGIN
Yashodhara Management and company
Zyoin Web Pvt Ltd
Replicon Software (India) Pvt Ltd