1. Carryout heat and mass balance of existing plants
2. Preparation of PFD and PID
3. Map the existing process, identify the gaps and opportunities for improvement
4. Prepare and execute action plan to convert above opportunities into results
5. Co ordinate with respective plant teams for sustainability of improvement projects
6. Preparation of Capex with detailed analysis
1. Degree in Chemical Engineering
2. 8-12 years of experience in chemical/ specialty chemical plant
3. At least 3 years of experience in technology transfer / process development
4. Conversant with process simulation software like Chemcad, Pro-II etc
5. Should have competed at least 2-3 significant improvement projects
6. Should have worked as team leader or active team member in process development of new products/ technology
7. Knowledge of tools like TPM/TQM/Six Sigma is desirable
Shemoy Ties Mfg. Co.
Essential Services Outsource Pvt. ...
IIEST (INTER INSTITUTE OF ...
SUBSCRIBE WITH US, TO GET JOBS INTO YOUR INBOX
ALREADY A MEMBER? LOGIN
Vimus Grow Pvt Ltd