you have successfully applied to this job, to get mails from recruiter you need to verify your email id. Check your inbox to verify your email ID
• Java developer responsibilities include designing and developing high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems and delivering high-availability and performance
• Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
• Write well designed, testable, efficient code
• Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
• Prepare and produce releases of software components
• Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
• Proven hands-on Software Development experience
• Proven working experience in Java development
• Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms
• Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
• Profound insight of Java and JEE internals (Classloading, Memory Management, Transaction management etc)
• Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate)
• Experience in the Spring Framework, JSTL Taglibs, HTML5, Custom Taglibs, angular.js, AJAX, CSS3
• Knowledge of RESTful services, Hibernate DAO
• Knowledge of Cache management, Logging framework
• Experience as a Sun Certified Java Developer
• Experience in developing web applications using at least one popular web framework (JSF, Wicket, GWT, Spring MVC)
• Experience with test-driven development
Symphonize Enterprize Solutions Private ...
Decipher Zone Softwares - ...
VSERVE ECOMMERCE SALES & ...
SUBSCRIBE WITH US, TO GET JOBS INTO YOUR INBOX
ALREADY A MEMBER? LOGIN
Symphonize Enterprize Solutions Private Limited
SutiSoft Pvt. Ltd
Arackal Digital Solutions Private Limited
Talent4Assure Assessment Services Pvt. Ltd.
Vedant It Academy