Edelweiss HR is specialized on the placement of high-quality candidates, permanent staffing solutions for companies with HQ in Europe. On behalf of our client, one of the reputed marble trader & manufactorer in Turkey with an international focus, we are looking for a degree educated, motivated individual with 2-4 years working experience in Sales & Business Development acting as Business Development Manager supporting the Business Management & Development team based in Turkey.
Business Development Manager (w/m)
The job will allow you to manage your responsibilites on home office based. The sallary will contain a fix as well as a bonus part focusing on your business success. All business related expences will be taken over by head quarter.
Candidates must be residents of India and need to have availability to start latest on 01.12.2016.
- In-depth analysis of marble/stone buyers on all business-relevant dimensions (products, locations, profitability, efficiency, segmentation etc.)
- Create, prospect, qualify and secure new business in line with the company export sales strategies
- Continually build relationships within the market to ensure a robust sales pipeline
- Identify potential clients, and key decision makers within the client organization
- Follow-up customer orders and process export operations and ensure excellent communication with export customers related with their orders & shipments
- Research of prospective clients and staying abreast of their work and initiatives
- Plan and execute approaches and pitches. Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives
- Forecast and meet new business sales targets
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales within our market
- Forecast and meet sales targets
- Market intelligence and competition knowledge, identify and develop the company’s unique selling proposition and differentiators
- Develop and maintain strategic account plans for clients promoting partnership and growth
Your qualifications and experience:
- University graduate,preferrably a graduate of Business Administration, Economics, Int. Trade or a relatedfield
- 2 - 4 years of export sales experience in a Sales or Business Development role
- Good knowledge of export business and its processes
- Previous experience in marble/stone business is a plus
You are :
- Proactive, creative and open-minded
- Enthusiastic team player with the ability to work independently and manage multiple deadlines
- Self-starter, driven personality with a passion for learning and development
- Fluent in English, second language is an asset
- Open to travel up to 75%
You have :
- Contract closing experience with ability to close a deal
- Financial and analytical experience
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Perfect command of MS Office
If you want to become part of a very team-oriented and dynamic organization where your contribution will be recognized and rewarded, please email your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com with your sallary expectation and possible start date.