you have successfully applied to this job, to get mails from recruiter you need to verify your email id. Check your inbox to verify your email ID
Requirement for Senior Accounts Executive in Hind Commercial & Industrial Corporation :
Ensures the integrity of accounting information by recording, verifying, consolidating, and entering transactions. Senior Accounts Executives identify marketplace opportunities, prospect and engage new clients, develop proposals, and manage the contract process.
Mr. Ramesh Bubna is the director of Hind Commercial & Industrial Corporation. Established in the year 1975, we are into chemicals and non-ferrous metal distribution and imports..
· Prepares and records asset, liability, revenue, and expenses entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
· Attending to various departments and audits like VAT/GST and Income Tax.
· Maintains and balances subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, posting, reconciling transactions; resolving discrepancies.
· Maintains general ledger by transferring subsidiary accounts; preparing a trial balance; reconciling entries.
· Summarizes financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss, and other statements.
· Produces payroll by initiating computer processing; printing checks, verifying finished product. Completes external audit by analyzing and scheduling general ledger accounts; providing information for auditors.
· Avoids legal challenges by complying with legal requirements.
· Secures financial information by completing database backups.
· Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
· Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
· Consulting with clients on business issues and research design.
· Making actionable and insightful recommendations for new products, extensions, and enhancements.
· M.Com, CA Inter, CS, CA, MBA(Finance), ICWA can apply
· Knowledge of Income Tax, Excise Duty, GST is a must
· Age group : 35 - 45 years; married
· 3-4 years of experience in the same domain is required
· Experience of qualitative and quantitative research methods is preferred
· Superior business and negotiation skills
· Accounting, SFAS Rules, Research Skills, Analyzing Information , Attention to Detail, Deadline-Oriented, Confidentiality, Thoroughness, Corporate Finance, Financial Software, General Math Skills, Handle Multiple Priorities, Team Management Skills
· Working knowledge of budgets, forecasting and metrics
· Basic IT skills (databases, MS Office etc)
· Leadership and organizational skills
· Ability to communicate in writing & verbally
· 1 vacancy for our Kolkata Location. (AJC Bose Road, Near Rabindra Sadan)
· Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience
· Salary won’t be an issue for any deserving candidate
· PF/ESIC/Medical & Other Allowances
· Sunday would be a weekly off
Interested candidates please send us your updated resume @ firstname.lastname@example.org or can call at 8100082200 at the earliest. Our Registered Office is at Kolkata, AJC Bose Road. Address : No. 234/3 A, Room No. A - 7, A. J. C., FMC Fortuna, 5th Floor, Kolkata - 700020, West Bengal, India. Nearest Landmark : Camac street and AJC Bose Road Crossing, Above TATA Motors showroom. For further information please refer to our website: www.exportersindia.com/hindcommercialand . Please feel free to contact us on the aforesaid contact details for any other queries.
Thanks & Regards,
Senior HR Executive
AL.AIM Technologies pvt ltd
Kamadhenu jewellery private ltd ...
ATI Pvt Ltd
VRP Telematics Pvt. Ltd.
Eco energy dezigns
Adeeba E Services Private ...
SUBSCRIBE WITH US, TO GET JOBS INTO YOUR INBOX
ALREADY A MEMBER? LOGIN
kamadhenu jewellery private ltd pvt
Akhshayaa Finance Bhaarath Ltd
PANY DIGITAL SOLUTIONS
Yashodhara Management and company
Lunetta Software Pvt Ltd