RPA Developer / Tech Lead @ Bangalore & Chennai
Exp : 3 to 9 years with 1 to 4 years of relevant hands-on automation experience.
Job Description: RPA Developer / Tech Lead
Roles and Responsibilities
- Design, develop and deploy Robotics Process Automation (RPA) solutions using Openspan.
- Having Hands-on experience in developing automations for Web /Window applications including mainframe applications.
- Experience in programming in VB, C#, .NET is a must.
- Expert in developing .Net components using C# that facilitates business validations, Database/Web service interactions.
- Working knowledge of Read/write operations on Word,Excel and PDF documents is a must.
- Basic DBMS skills and SQL skills.
- Good knowledge on HTML and CSS concepts to understand the properties of web components for efficient and quick troubleshooting and analysis.
- Maintain proper documentation for the solutions, test procedures and scenarios during UAT and Production phase.
- Configure robotics processes and objects using core workflow principles in an efficient way, ensure they are easily maintainable and easy to understand.
- Understand existing processes and facilitate change requirements as part of a structured change control process.
- Solve day to day technical issues arising while running robotics processes and provide timely resolutions.
- Coordinate with process owners and business to understand the as-is process and design the automation process flow.
- Ability to interpret and visualize business process flows and translate the same into automation solutions.
- Automation Debugging, error tracking and logging mechanisms in Openspan.Deployment and Management/ Exposure to release management.
Intrested Candidates can send your resume to email@example.com