you have successfully applied to this job, to get mails from recruiter you need to verify your email id. Check your inbox to verify your email ID
Condor Business Centre, a leading investment networking firm established in Hyderabad, India is recruiting for a Marketing & Sales Manager to join our team at our Hyderabad office. The Marketing & Sales Manager will report to the Chief Marketing Officer and under his leadership will be responsible for ongoing marketing and sales efforts, developing and updating marketing materials, He/She will be involved in building and leading a strong Marketing & Sales team that will help recruit HNI's/Investors and Entrepreneurs.
The successful candidate will have a strong marketing & Sales background and/or public relations background with experience in venture capital /or PR agencies.
· Develop and Build a strong team of Marketing & Sales
· Own a meeting schedule/master outreach list for prospective Investors by geography and Category
· Own and manage a very detailed CRM database (such as Salesforce) on potential Investors to reach out to as well as to track communications with them
· Own the PowerPoint and tailor to each specific Investors (based on previous discussions, geography, specific Q&A, etc.)
· Own diligence requests, coordinate information request calls and analysis with finance team to ensure timely delivery
· Conduct detailed/proactive follow-up from each investor meeting
· Successfully achieve Marketing / Sales targets set by the management
· Develop key messaging for firm based on marketing strategy
· Lead from inception to delivery all centralized corporate communications
· Direct firm-wide media relations activities and develop and maintain media contacts
· Draft press releases, media advisories, and other promotional materials
· Manage all website design and content, including “News and Events” section
· Identify innovative “face time” opportunities for Chairman/CEO and other Key Management to build brand, relationships and reputation
· Responsible for all collaterals and marketing materials including Digital, Print, Audio/Video
· Ensure that the firm’s highest editorial standards are consistently maintained.
· Earn the respect as a trusted “go-to” professional by the Key Management
· Responsible for managing all types of events
Qualifications and Experience
· MBA required, preferably in business, marketing, public relations, communications
· 5+ years relevant work experience in investor relations, marketing, public relations
· Superb written and oral communications skills with a proven ability to translate complex investing and business concepts into plain English
· Self-starter, organized, efficient and productive
· Impeccable integrity, work ethic and commitment
· Significant experience with PowerPoint
· Strong business judgment.
· Project management skills
· Fluency with and appreciation of technology and innovation
· Organized, detailed oriented and able to multi-task in an entrepreneurial environment
· Team player with strong interpersonal skills who enjoys working in a collaborative firm culture
· Venture Capital experience a plus
Send cover letter and resumes to Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org
Yansi sof sol
TaRaRe Consulting Services Private ...
TaRaRe Consulting services Pvt.Ltd
Varistha Infracon Pvt Ltd
HR foot prints
Equinox Consulting Pvt Ltd
SuntekCorp Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
DxMinds Innovation Labs Pvt ...
SUBSCRIBE WITH US, TO GET JOBS INTO YOUR INBOX
ALREADY A MEMBER? LOGIN
Achiievers Equities Ltd.
Avant Garde Corporate Service pvt
Asp Sealing Products Ltd.
PITCS Pvt ltd