you have successfully applied to this job, to get mails from recruiter you need to verify your email id. Check your inbox to verify your email ID
SAP HCM On Premise: Personnel Administration (PA), Org Management (OM), Personnel Development (PD), Recruitment, Compensation, Benefits, Time Management - Positive/Negative, Payroll (with PCR & Schema knowledge) & Reporting, ESS & MSS
1. At least 6 to 8 years of experience, in configuration and customization of all SAP HCM Modules
2. Strong SAP HCM Functional resource with Team leading capabilities.
3. Should have worked on at least three end-to-end Full life cycle SAP HCM implementations
4. Must be proficient in designing/troubleshooting Time/Payroll PCRs and schemas
5. Knowledgeable with reading the payroll/ time log
6. Experience in SAP HCM modules Integration
7. Should be able to write Functional Specs documents
8. Assist in setting up of 3rd party Interfaces - outbound and Inbound
9. Should have good communication skills to be able to successfully conduct Workshops
10.coordinate with the stakeholders during requirements gathering and execution phases
11.Ability to do end user training at all levels
12.Knowledge of Agile & ASAP Implementation Methodology.
13.Need to have Configuration, Enhancement & Post Implementation support experience
14. Knowledge of Adobe forms setup
15. Assist HR Technical resource with set up of WRICEF for the Client.
Work Timings: Must be willing to work in US Timings
Yansi sof sol
TaRaRe Consulting Services Private ...
TaRaRe Consulting services Pvt.Ltd
Varistha Infracon Pvt Ltd
HR foot prints
GlobalEdx Learning and Technology ...
SUBSCRIBE WITH US, TO GET JOBS INTO YOUR INBOX
ALREADY A MEMBER? LOGIN