1. Develops and standardizes various MIS Operations right from identifying sources of reporting till addressing data quality issues.
2. Assists in resolving and reconciling information with financial and business results where appropriate.
3. Mitigate with issues related to MIS Reports and Activities: Accuracy, on time Delivery, Operating Environment and Solutions.
4. Actively lead/participate in all phases of the project cycle: project planning, estimate work efforts, requirements gathering, design, development, testing, and implementation.
Skills, Knowledge & Abilities
1. Knowledge of Banking Business concepts, policies and procedures.
2. Hands on in SAS BASE, Macros, SQL is mandatory, exposure in SAS Visual Analytics will be an added advantage.
3. Strong analytical and problem solving skills with the ability to effectively resolve moderately complex situations and issues with data tables.
4. Hands-on in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Access and PowerPoint) and other business-related systems. Knowledge in Excel Macros will be an advantage.
5. Must be results oriented with the ability to self-drive the work independently as well as in a team environment.
6. Detail-oriented with strong Analytical skills, the ability to manage multiple projects effectively and also eager to learn new horizons of technology if necessary.
7. Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills with the ability to effectively interact with Finance, Information Technology, Frontline and other staff and departments.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
1. Design, Develops and Produce MIS Reports for Larger Retail Consumer Banking Business
2. Develops and executes effective reporting to reconcile operational and financial data from several sources to obtain and report financial results and adhere to regulatory reporting requirements.
3. Incorporates advanced theoretical concepts, rules to interpret reconciled data and develops various scenarios to illustrate the conclusions by submitting findings and interpretations for review.
4. Independently identifies and investigates issues related to projects. Selects approach from accepted body of methodology or recommends alternatives which include system identification, remediation of issues, and reconciliation/documentation of analysis and resolution.
5. Prepares, analyzes, and reviews data quality and accuracy of MIS reports which includes system and financial statement reconciliations.
6. Participates in the development of presentations, report layouts, definitions and documentation.
7. May perform additional reconciliations, maintenance and inventory of various reports to improve the efficiency of distribution and Management Information Systems related processes.
Education & Experience
1. Overall 2-4 years of experience in Financial/MIS analysis experience
2. Of which, 2+ years of techno-functional experience of SAS within Banking Industry.
3. Bachelor's Degree, preferably in Finance and/or MIS, or equivalent.
4. Project Management experience will be a plus point.
Equifax India is a differentiated provider of high-velocity analytics and business intelligence solutions that help enterprises globally Measure, Monitor and Manage their business levers effectively. We consult and implement our products and services across developed and emerging markets including Fortune 500 companies.
Upload Your Resume To get Hired into Top Companies
Register With Your Email
Subscribe with us, to get desired jobs to your inbox