Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Hands-on experience in performing security assessments of web-based applications including threat modelling, vulnerability assessments, and penetration testing.
- Knowledge of current information security threats.
- Knowledge of security bug classification frameworks such as CVSS and DREAD, and experience applying security bug classification methods.
- Development and/or vulnerability testing experience with web frameworks.
- Experience with vulnerability scanners, as well as with web application testing tools such as Burp, OWASP Zap, Nessus, Nmap, NeXpose, Metasploit.
- Experience with Open Web Application Security Project (OWASP), Open Source Security Testing Methodology Manual (OSSTMM) methodologies and tools
- Experience with software development programming languages such as ASP.NET, C#, Perl, Python, PHP.
- Develop POCs to demonstrate security issues
Desired Qualification & Experience:
- Over 2+ years of relevant web, mobile security experience, security assessments, source code analysis, application security vulnerability research, vulnerability management mitigation and remediation.
- Certifications: CEH, CISSP, OSCP/OSCE and SANS (Gold) are preferable.
- Agile model (Scrum) understanding & experience.
- Ability to work independently with a team of engineers locally and peer teams abroad with minimum guidance.
Note : Looking for Immediate Joiners(Max 30 days NP) only.