you have successfully applied to this job, to get mails from recruiter you need to verify your email id. Check your inbox to verify your email ID
Company's Product Development develops and maintains over seven products that are developed in programming languages including C#, ASP.Net, VB6, C++, etc. Over four million lines of source code consist of the code base for these products. To support such a complex suite of products and a large code base, this role often requires writing code in C# and scripting languages such as PowerShell, therefore intermediate development skills are required for this role. To support the deployment environments, IT skills are required with emphasis on Microsoft operating systems (desktop and server) and products (e.g. SQL Server, BizTalk Server, etc.).
- This role requires an Engineer that is willing to solve problems with little guidance, as you are the expert. You will face difficult issues that requires research and willingness to work outside your comfort zone, but you like the satisfaction of problem solving and a job well done.
- The work requires some work (15%) during off-hours such as evenings and weekends.
Skills Required :
- Microsoft Windows Server (.Net) background (Windows Server 2012 and higher)
- You have great experience with application lifecycle (ALM) in a Windows Server network.
- You have a strong understanding of applications deployed under IIS
- You have a good familiarity with Windows security and Network Security architecture.
- Strong scripting language skills - PowerShell is a must have.
- Experience with Docker containers and orchestration platforms such as Kubernetes, Mesos and/or Swarm.
- Experience with build automation and continuous integration (TFS\Jenkins etc...)
- Knowledge of networking and software defined networking in cloud environments.
- Cloud deployment architecture (3 years+) - Azure PaaS experience a big plus
- Intermediate C# Skills - experience with WPF a plus. Can skilfully use remote debugging tools is a plus.
- TFS and\or Git source control. (Not just using source control but administration of source control for a team.)
- Good SQL server knowledge and scripting skills. Other Databases (Oracle, Mongo) a big plus.
- Experience with Wix or Installshield.
- Linux experience would be a plus, but Windows experience is a must.
Nescode Technologies Pvt. Ltd
Pentagon Education Services
Surekill Pest Control Services
Elcamino Software Pvt Ltd
Client of People Skills ...
Client of People Skills ...
TechInfini solutions pvt. ltd
SUBSCRIBE WITH US, TO GET JOBS INTO YOUR INBOX
ALREADY A MEMBER? LOGIN
Savvysoft Technologies Pvt. Ltd
Burgeon It Services Pvt Ltd
Interakt Digital Solutions Pvt Ltd
Zyoin Web Pvt Ltd
Ovi hosting Pvt Ltd (Webbazaar)
TrilaSoft Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Naresh I Technologies