you have successfully applied to this job, to get mails from recruiter you need to verify your email id. Check your inbox to verify your email ID
We are looking for Social Media / Digital Marketing (SEO) at Mahalaxmi.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Manage social media marketing campaigns and day-to-day activities including:
• Develop relevant content topics to reach the company’s target customers.
• Create, curate, and manage all published content (images, video and written).
• Monitor, listen and respond to users in a “Social” way while cultivating leads and sales.
• Conduct online advocacy and open a stream for cross-promotions.
• Develop and expand community and/or influence outreach efforts.
• Oversee design (i.e: Facebook Timeline cover, profile pic, thumbnails, ads, landing pages, Twitter profile, Blog, etc.).
• Design, create and manage promotions and Social ad campaigns.
• Manage efforts in building online reviews and reputation. Monitor online reviews and respond to each review.
• Analyze key metrics and tweak strategy as needed.
• Compile reports for management showing results (ROI).
• Become an advocate for the company in social media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate.
• Demonstrate ability to map out a comprehensive marketing plan. Drive strategies that are proven by testing and metrics.
• Develop organizational elements in order to implement a proactive process for capturing happy, loyal customer online reviews.
• Monitor trends in social media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy.
• Implement ongoing education to remain highly effective.
• Identify threats and opportunities in user-generated content surrounding the company. Report notable threats to appropriate management.
• Analyze campaigns and translate anecdotal or qualitative data into recommendations and plans for revising social media, content marketing, SEO and social advertising campaigns.
• Monitor effective benchmarks (Best Practices) for measuring the impact of social media campaigns. Analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
Work experience : >6mth to 1 year
Salary: Depend upon Interview
Job Timing: 9:00 am to 6:00 pm
working days: Mon - Sat
Interested candidate can call us on 66 15 44 33 / 7738202214 between 10.30am-7pm
or can mail us on hr @ placementmumbai. com
Adept Hr Solution
SUBSCRIBE WITH US, TO GET JOBS INTO YOUR INBOX
ALREADY A MEMBER? LOGIN
Arena Animation Barrackpore
Wonder Worth Solutions Pvt Ltd
Blue sun info
B.S.B International Career Pvt. Ltd