you have successfully applied to this job, to get mails from recruiter you need to verify your email id. Check your inbox to verify your email ID
Housing Society Manager - JD
1) Preparation of vouchers, receipts, bank pay in slips, maintenance of petty cash book, maintenance of collection register, formation of budgetary control systems, maintenance of Investment Register, managing investments (Fixed Deposits), renewal of investments on maturity etc.
2) Supervising the agencies like Security, Housing Keeping, Gardner staff etc. appointed by the Society.
3) Maintenance of the attendance Register, allotment of work to various staff mentioned above, ensuring that the staff carry out their duties to the satisfaction of the Society Management and further, to the satisfaction of the society as a whole. Keeping a checklist for the work done by the various staff, in particular the cleaning staff (House Keeping) and the security.
4) Going round the building at least twice a day, keeping a log book for maintenance of lifts (here keep an alert on the functioning and failure of lifts), pumps, intercom system, various electrical points, plumbing points, generator set (if there is one in the Premises) etc.
5) Keeping a sharp eye on cleanliness, garden maintenance etc.
6) Keeping a stock of the various replacement parts in stock and a logbook for usage thereof.
7) Attending to complaints of members: Electricity, Water, Lifts, Security, and Cleanliness are the areas where the members look forward to the Society Management to ensure continuous, uninterrupted and efficient supply. Where there is likelihood of temporary disruptions, keeping the members informed through a Circular.
8) Keeping the Managing Committee informed of the various statutory requirements to be met. Updating all the statutory registers.
9) Attending to all the correspondences; Filing all papers in the relative files. Maintaining a master file. Maintaining inward, outward register. Keeping the office neat and clean.
10) All banking operations, Payments of all bills – like electricity, water, Municipal Tax etc, be paid in time which would invite penalty, otherwise. Liaison works with local authorities such as, BMC. Registrars’ office, Advocates, Auditors, Inspectors etc also need to handle with alacrity.
1) Male Candidates having minimum 3 to 4 years’ experience in managing housing society affairs
2) Timings - 9:00 am to 5:00 pm.
3) Salary offered – Rs. 25000 to Rs. 27000 (including travelling conveyance)
4) Residing in South Mumbai Only
5) Educational Qualification – Post Graduate
6) Understanding of written & spoken English
7) Computer proficient in Windows, MS Office and the Internet
Prixim Infowares Pvt. Ltd
Imperial international sports academy
SUBSCRIBE WITH US, TO GET JOBS INTO YOUR INBOX
ALREADY A MEMBER? LOGIN