1. Sourcing candidates from job portal
2. Taking initial screening of candidate's.
3. Coordination with line managers for further rounds of interviews.
4. Using other sources of recruitment like Head Hunting
5. Making offers& conducting joining formalities.
1. Good Communication Skills.
2. Experience in BFSI/NBFC sector hiring will be preffered.
3. Previous experience in utilizing the internet, databases, applicant tracking systems, search engines and social media to source active and passive candidates.
Other Competencies (skills, abilities, behaviour):
1. Must possess a commitment to the belief that all people have the right to dignity, respect, opportunity and full community inclusion.
2. Must have a philosophy that is consistent with the Mission, Vision and Core Values of the organization.
3. Strong organizational and time management skills; excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to foster relationships with employees at all levels within the organization; ability to work under pressure and meet established goals and objectives; and strong creative problem skills are required.
Upload Your Resume To get Hired into Top Companies
Register With Your Email
Subscribe with us, to get desired jobs to your inbox