you have successfully applied to this job, to get mails from recruiter you need to verify your email id. Check your inbox to verify your email ID
1. Extensive Java and J2EE development experience
3. In depth knowledge and experience of working with Spring, Hibernate, Struts2, Maven,ANT, SQL, XML.
4. User Interface Design Frameworks (i.e. STRUTS, Spring MVC, and JSF)
5. RDBMS (Oracle, MSQL)
6. Excellent problem solving, design, coding and debugging skills
7. An ability to quickly and effectively understand and translate product and business requirements into technical solutions whilst adhering to the agreed specification
1. Minimum 3+ year experience in developing enterprise application using JAVA/J2EE platforms
2. Bachelor's degree, preferably in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related technology field.
3. High energy levels, self-motivated, positive attitude and pleasing personality.
4. Effective communication and interpersonal skills to be able to establish rapport with people at all levels
5. Capacity to remain focused with task at hand as well as multi-tasking.
6. Strong sense of ownership for assigned tasks and willingness to go the extra mile when needed.
7. Understanding of Object Oriented concepts, design patterns, and modern application frameworks
8. Knowledge and experience of software development processes and methodologies
Yansi sof sol
Skive Academy of Training ...
SUBSCRIBE WITH US, TO GET JOBS INTO YOUR INBOX
ALREADY A MEMBER? LOGIN
KEYSTONE SYSTECH PVT LTD.
Career Trackers and Consulting
Inintra Pvt Ltd
Dow Technologies and Systems