KINDLY READ COMPLETE PROFILE BEFORE APPLY
- Development of new products (roofing, waterproofing, thermal insulation, sound absorption, etc.):
- Define clients’ needs and requirements, perspective tendencies.
- Analyze the materials of competitors and their properties.
- Study Indian and International standards related to potential products (IS, ASTM, EN, etc.).
- Study the application methods of potential products.
- Get samples of competitors’ materials and send them to R&D center.
- Prepare specifications of new products for R&D center and production.
- Communicate new product properties between clients, R&D and production.
- Organize the testing and get the certifications for new products (if required).
- Support new products entry to the market.
Work with projects and partners:
- Prepare technical presentations about company products, solutions and technologies.
- Hold presentations of the company, its’ products and solutions to engineers, architects, project institutes, applicators, governmental structures.
- Communicate with the client / contractor / applicator on selected projects and get the clear and detailed requirements for the product and documentation in the approved format, analyze if current products meet the project requirements and send the requests to R&D.
- Proactive work with client’s representatives (project managers, technical specialists, quality managers and other decision makers): get their feedbacks, describe the position of TN and product peculiarities, push TN materials and solution into the projects – not passive waiting.
- Monitor the progress of the projects, coordinate changes requested by clients with R&D and production.
- Prepare drawings and calculations for important projects.
- Perform quality control of TN-India materials application on site.
- Provide the training to applicators and distributors.
Development of construction solutions:
- Study the market, used materials and technologies.
- Develop new construction solutions with TN materials and adapt existing ones (includes work with drawings) in line with market requirements.
- Work with architects, engineers, testing houses, government institutes in terms of promotion of developed construction solutions.
Work with claims:
- Meet partners, who raise claims, visit objects, where the quality of the material was questioned; gather all the important information about the claim and questioned material, get a number of good quality photos and videos, on which the problem could be clearly seen, get samples of the questioned material and send them to the factory of production.
- Resolve a conflict situation with the partner by providing the explanation on place (if possible) or convincing the partner that the issue will be carefully studied in details.
- Maintain the communication with the partner.
- Provide training (with testing) and technical support to TN-India sales team.
- Help with creation and adaptation of technical and marketing materials.
- Organize and participate in conferences, technical seminars, expert meetings, exhibitions.
- Adapt and prepare application manuals, instructions, technical datasheets and other technical documentation in line with corporate style and branding.
- Participate in other strategic projects if needed (production of new materials, opening of new training centers, etc.).
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- Self-dependence in choosing ways to achieve set targets. Nobody is going to give you the detailed plan with numerous instructions; you will get only the general direction to follow.
- Pro-active attitude and ability to achieve set targets. You should have a high sense of responsibility and be self-motivated.
- Other personal strengths: systematic approach, ability to work in a team efficiently, quick learner, persuasive, flexible, sociable.
- Knowledge of roofing and waterproofing market of India (polymer-bitumen membranes, synthetic membranes, liquid waterproofing, construction chemistry, roofing shingles, etc.).
- Experience of work as a technical specialist.
- Technical or chemical education.
- Willingness to travel (India).
- Excellent knowledge of English (written and verbal).
- Computer skills: AutoCAD on an advanced level, Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word).
- Competitive salary (discussible and depends on your skills).
- Providing incentives based on work results.
- Freedom in choosing the ways to achieve targets: we are not going to control every your step.
- Interesting and various duties.
- Work in a fast-growing branch of the respected International Corporation.
- Regular subsidized business trips across India, possible trips to Russia for the training.
- Providing laptop, corporate sim card and other necessary technical equipment and software.