Greetings From Maximus ,
Immediate hiring is on the process for Technical Specialist with 3 years of experience.Kindly go through the job description and grab the best opportunity.
It is a leading provider of IT Infrastructure products, solutions & services with operations across South India.
It has a strong presence and a reputation in the marketplace for offering the best of Virtualization, Backup & Recovery, Cloud Computing, Personal computing and System Integration services, cost effectively. Incorporated in July 1999, we have today grown into a 160+ people company with Sales Revenues in excess of Rs. 200-Crore per annum in just over 18 years!
Headquartered in Bangalore and with offices at Chennai, Cochin & Hyderabad, we serve some of the largest players in IT/ITES, Healthcare, Banking, Media, Education and Manufacturing verticals.
The company is one of the largest & strategic IBM & Lenovo business partners in India & is a Premier partner of VMWARE and CITRIX who supports Implementations across the globe.
It is also a Focused Velocity Affiliated partner of DELLEMC who is a pioneer in Storage solutions.
It has alliances with leading International brands provides its clients state-of-the-art technology, performance, reliability and quality, competitive prices, excellent supply chain & outstanding services network in India. NewWave gives you boundless growth opportunities, exposure to cutting-edge technologies and the right environment to achieve your career objectives. There’s more to us than meets the eye!
We’re continuously looking to hire motivated and highly-proficient individuals who are ready to take exciting challenges and help us drive the company towards success.
Position 2 : TECHNICAL SPECIALIST
What we are looking for?
1. Experience: 3-4 years
2. Skills & Requirements:
a. Need to have good experience on Server and Storage including installation and configuration
b. Need to have good deployment experience on Vmware vSphere 5.5/6.1 /VSAN
c. Should have either of the certifications:
1. Vmware VCP on Datacentre Virtualization 5.5 and above
d. Nutanix Platform Professional (NPP)
e. Should have good communication skills
f. Should be able to work independently at customer sites
g. Should be willing to travel on short notices
What will you do?
1. Carry out Assessments of customer environments
2. Understand the customer environment and propose solutions that can address the customer needs
3. Interact closely with the Line of Business Manager and finalize the Bill of Material
4. Deploy the Solution in the customer environment
5. Configure the Solution in the customer environment as per best practices and recommendations
6. Support the customer for any issues post deployment on need basis
7. Undertake Technical presentations internally and externally to customers
8. Undertake Technical trainings as required and conduct technical trainings to develop internal resources
9. Complete certifications that is critical to meet certification guidelines from the OEM’s
10. Prepare Scope of Work Documents for the solutions to be deployed
11. Conduct Demos and Proof of Concept (POC’s) for the solutions proposed
12. Carry out upgrades of OS, Firmware’s and Hardware as required
13. Work closely with the Sales team and assist them in addressing customer requirements
14. Needs to be ready to travel on short notices and work out of customer locations
Interested Candidates can mail their updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or feel free to contact 9113636095.
Vasan Data Info Tech
Visual Tech solution
Jajin data solution
AMU TECHNO SERVICE
LOT LOGISTICS PVT LTD
SUBSCRIBE WITH US, TO GET JOBS INTO YOUR INBOX
ALREADY A MEMBER? LOGIN
PCS Technology Ltd.
C S Diesel Engineering Private Limited
Concentrix Daksh Services India Private Limited.
Capgemini India Pvt Ltd
F1 Info Solutions & Services Pvt Ltd