you have successfully applied to this job, to get mails from recruiter you need to verify your email id. Check your inbox to verify your email ID
· Coordinate the tender process within the tender team, set deadlines and responsibilities.
· Communicate with international clients on the tender process. Communicate internally.
· Prepare for and conduct internal meetings for each bid. Reviewing contractual terms and conditions.
Responsibilities and Duties
· The Tenders team is responsible for creating business winning documentation to an exceptionally high standard.
· It is critical that work produced is of a standard that guarantees the best possible chance of securing a tender bid.
Qualifications and Skills
· Qualification - Graduate (Male / Female)
· Experience- 4-6 years
· Experience - should have experience in preparing tenders, online and offline tenders, uploading e- tenders, tender analysis, costing.
· Computer skills- Word, excel, ERP experience preferred.
· Location :- Grant Road Road
· Timing :- 10 AM To 6 P.M
· Working Days :- Monday To Saturday
· salary :- 12k to 20k(Depends on Interview)
Interested Candidates CALL or WHATSAPP
· Karishma 9136527711 email@example.com
· Hetal 8433510083 firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Type: Full-time
Unik Mens Boutique
Varistha Infracon Pvt Ltd
Mirror Review Media and ...
Textle Sector Ltd
SoftLink International Pvt. Ltd.
EasyPharmacy Sollution pvt.Ltd
SUBSCRIBE WITH US, TO GET JOBS INTO YOUR INBOX
ALREADY A MEMBER? LOGIN
Nico Digital Pvt.Ltd
ABEC - ITE Group
JOB LINK CONSULTANCY GROUP
Leonard Corporate Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Integrated Telenet Services & Contracts
Beri Udyog Pvt Ltd