- With minimal guidance, tests software through the use of systematic tests to develop, apply, and maintain quality standards for company projects.
- Works as a fully contributing team member under broad guidance with independent planning and execution responsibilities on projects of medium to high complexity.
- Is able to adapt standard principles to new or changed conditions in day to day work.
- Test Project Attributes and Complexity Test Engineers work on projects that typically have one or a number of the following variables: Impacts a significant portion of a moderate to large application.
- Focused on existing systems and subsystems. Completely new feature or requirement that need comprehensive understanding Execution on projects with time constrains and criticality, but still deliver quality
Testing the applications/solutions.
- Assume the role of the end user and use all functionality and features provided.
- Integrated testing, UAT, GUI testing.
- Preparation of test cases with expected test results, record test results meticulously.
skills: GUI Testing, Test Cases, UAT Integration, End User Application, Testing application, test engineer application, manual testing application software testing, application test case, application qa.