you have successfully applied to this job, to get mails from recruiter you need to verify your email id. Check your inbox to verify your email ID
Job Description- Graphic Designer
SENIOR VISUALIZER KEY ROLE:
• Guide and advise fellow employees in both the creative process and client
management to foster stronger working relationships and solutions.
• Supervise interns, responsible for assigning tasks, overseeing and coaching on
creative process, and ensuring on-time and on-budget delivery of projects.
• Communicate and facilitate the art direction and formatting of design deliverables
and produce necessary communications pieces in both print and digital
environments for a wide range of clients.
• Collaborate internally as well as with clients to conceptualize and execute creative
solutions that can be translated across various media platforms.
• Keeping informed on latest trends and forecasts.
• Supervise and Coordinate with Vendor Agencies to take care of the design
• Assist in the planning and creative process of new client acquisition.
• Work efficiently with The QWERTY INK vendors on the development of needed client
• Pre and post-production quality checks.
• Submit creative deliverables within the agreed upon deadline and budget.
• Process and approve vendor invoices as needed.
• Follow all department purchasing and delivery policies.
• Creatively seek out new products and maintain cutting-edge industry knowledge
• Attend meetings as assigned.
• Design of marketing communication pieces including overall theme development,
individual piece designs, etc.
• Manage production of all print pieces from conception to completion.
• Proactively recommend creative communications for marketing proposals.
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS, EXPERIENCE:
• Media Background Graduate Degree Holder.
• Minimum 2-3 years design experience in an in-house creative department or design
• Strong creative, organizational, problem-solving and time-management skills.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Expert knowledge in graphic production process.
• Work well with tight deadlines in a team environment.
• Able to take projects from start to finish with minimal supervision.
• Adaptable and quick learner. Must be able to apply style guides creatively while
upholding brand identity for The QWERTY Ink, as well as our multiple clients.
• Expert knowledge of Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Corel Draw, MS Office specifically
PowerPoint Presentation. Also should have a good sense in GIF creation and editing
• Possess strong conceptual skills, high-level sense of design, layout, and typography, a
broad thinker who is able to offer a variety of design solutions.
Godrej Infotech Ltd
Ritwik Software Technologies Pvt ...
Business Venture Placement
ECreative Web Solutions Pvt. ...
Ace Computer Services Pvt ...
Anubavam Technologies Pvt.Ltd
SUBSCRIBE WITH US, TO GET JOBS INTO YOUR INBOX
ALREADY A MEMBER? LOGIN
eCreative Web Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Ace Computer Services Pvt Ltd
WinLife Infosystems Pvt Ltd
Suretek Infosoft Pvt.Ltd
B.S.B International Career Pvt. Ltd