you have successfully applied to this job, to get mails from recruiter you need to verify your email id. Check your inbox to verify your email ID
Job Description- Graphic Designer
SENIOR VISUALIZER KEY ROLE:
• Guide and advise fellow employees in both the creative process and client
management to foster stronger working relationships and solutions.
• Supervise interns, responsible for assigning tasks, overseeing and coaching on
creative process, and ensuring on-time and on-budget delivery of projects.
• Communicate and facilitate the art direction and formatting of design deliverables
and produce necessary communications pieces in both print and digital
environments for a wide range of clients.
• Collaborate internally as well as with clients to conceptualize and execute creative
solutions that can be translated across various media platforms.
• Keeping informed on latest trends and forecasts.
• Supervise and Coordinate with Vendor Agencies to take care of the design
• Assist in the planning and creative process of new client acquisition.
• Work efficiently with The QWERTY INK vendors on the development of needed client
• Pre and post-production quality checks.
• Submit creative deliverables within the agreed upon deadline and budget.
• Process and approve vendor invoices as needed.
• Follow all department purchasing and delivery policies.
• Creatively seek out new products and maintain cutting-edge industry knowledge
• Attend meetings as assigned.
• Design of marketing communication pieces including overall theme development,
individual piece designs, etc.
• Manage production of all print pieces from conception to completion.
• Proactively recommend creative communications for marketing proposals.
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS, EXPERIENCE:
• Media Background Graduate Degree Holder.
• Minimum 2-3 years design experience in an in-house creative department or design
• Strong creative, organizational, problem-solving and time-management skills.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Expert knowledge in graphic production process.
• Work well with tight deadlines in a team environment.
• Able to take projects from start to finish with minimal supervision.
• Adaptable and quick learner. Must be able to apply style guides creatively while
upholding brand identity for The QWERTY Ink, as well as our multiple clients.
• Expert knowledge of Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Corel Draw, MS Office specifically
PowerPoint Presentation. Also should have a good sense in GIF creation and editing
• Possess strong conceptual skills, high-level sense of design, layout, and typography, a
broad thinker who is able to offer a variety of design solutions.
SAGA Consultancy and Statutory ...
SUBSCRIBE WITH US, TO GET JOBS INTO YOUR INBOX
ALREADY A MEMBER? LOGIN
Connecting 2 Work
Sardana Concepts Pvt. Ltd. -GSS Group
Arackal Digital Solutions Private Limited
XTRATECH Services OPC Pvt Ltd