We are seeking Adjunct Instructors for the following courses:
- Programming: Java, C++, C#
- Databases: MySQL, Access
- MATLAB & ITS APPLICATIONS
- CLOUD COMPUTING WITH AMAZON WEB SERVICES.
- LINUX & PYTHON PROGRAMMING
- BIG DATA HADOOP
- CADD WITH AUTO CAD, 2D & 3D,STADD PRO,CATIA,PRO-E
- EMBEDDED SYSTEMS WITH ROBOTICS,VLSI-FPGA DESIGN & IMPLEMENTATION,MICRO CONTROLLER BASED EMBEDDED,INDUSTRIAL AUTOMATION-PLC,PCB DESIGN.
The candidate must have a Graduate in Computer Science or at least 0- 2 years of experience in Computer Science field with BCA/MCA. Must have a deep understanding of Java. Industry-recognized professional certifications is a plus. Candidates with software development and/or teaching experience are preferred. Candidates must submit to an interview process, including a 15-minute demonstration lesson.
- Presents materials from approved curriculum
- Participates in Course retention initiatives by providing regular, accurate, and timely feedback to students and the college/institute concerning academics, behavior, attendance, etc.
- Motivates students to actively participate in all aspects of the educational process
- Completes professional development and in-service activities in accordance with college standards
- Participates in core course academic support programs, certification programs, and student professional associations
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Bachelor’s degree required, Master’s degree preferred
- Solid knowledge of Object-oriented programming languages (Java or C++) (for Program Design and Intro to Java Programming courses)
- Experience with the Windows operating system and understanding of its concepts and design
- Excellent written, verbal communication, and reporting skills
- Strong coaching and mentoring skills
- Competencies related to: curriculum & course development; teaching & learning theory; information resources & evaluating student outcomes. Able to deliver class room training
- use diff. methodology to make training effective
- Ability to utilize different methods and mediums in delivering course material
- Proven educational or administrative experience in critical thinking and problem solving
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, the Internet, and learning management systems