Primary Responsibilities :
- Design and Develop features and modules for mission-critical application.
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Support continuous improvement by evaluating alternate technologies and new techniques.
- Interact with clients and on-site team for understanding the requirements.
- Prepare and Produce releases of software components.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities :
- Expertise in core java with AWS Certified Solutions Architect.
- Hands-on Server side development using J2EE, Spring, Hibernate, JBoss, Tomcat.
- Object oriented analysis and design, UML, design patterns.
- Continuous integration with Jenkins and TDD.
- Automated testing with JUnit and Selenium.
- Experience creating context around key business drivers and strategic plans and the ability to present ideas in a business-friendly language.
- Familiarity with Amazon AWS and Ubuntu Linux is required.
- Prefer experience in Hadoop, Spark, Kafka and other big data technologies.
- Experience with Agile development methodologies, specifically Scrum.
- Strong Communication skills, requirements gathering and story mapping experience.
- Prefer experience in Redis, Couchbase, MongoDB or other NoSQL databases.
- Experience in analytics and the ability to create dashbords for presentation of data.
- Proven industry experience of building large scale systems and with hands-on engineering skills.
If you are interested please forward your profile to email@example.com along with Below details asap:
Current CTC (Fixed / Variable):
Expected CTC (Fixed):
Can you join within 30 Days?
Total Exp in Java / J2ee :
Total Exp in Architect:
Total Exp in AWS:
Are you available for FTF round on any weekday:
Any reason looking for a change from your current company?
Do you have any Offers in Hands?
Any reason relocate to Hyderabad?