you have successfully applied to this job, to get mails from recruiter you need to verify your email id. Check your inbox to verify your email ID
Phlebotomist: Job Description
As a phlebotomist, you will be the one who draws blood from patients, collects a variety of other specimen samples as well as label the blood vials that you have filled. You will also be responsible for bringing all blood and specimen samples from the customer’s home to the laboratory/Healthians Center or locally in the allocated area. Below is a quick list of the job duties that you should expect when working as a phlebotomist technician and form the phlebotomist job description in full:
· Practice proper patient identification, especially when our wellness center.
· Collect blood samples from patients
· Label vials with patient names and dates
· Decipher the best method for drawing blood depending on the specific patient
· Transport all specimen samples to a nearby laboratory or allocated place
· Centrifuge blood samples, depending on if this is allowed in the state you are working in
· Expect to work with a large number of patients varying in age (children/Youth/Old) and health status
· Be friendly, courteous and sympathetic when it comes to working with patients
· Keep your phlebotomy cart or station well-organized at all times
· Practice infection control standards at all times when working with patients and equipment.
· Update proper status of samples.
· Handover complete payment of sample & update.
DMLT or BSc. MLT
Bike & Driving license must.
1-8 year of experience as a phlebotomist is desired.
Skiral Services Pvt Ltd
Skiral Services Pvt. Ltd.
SUBSCRIBE WITH US, TO GET JOBS INTO YOUR INBOX
ALREADY A MEMBER? LOGIN
Virtue Insight Medical Services
Eskag Pharma Pvt. Ltd.